Paul Dickov is a solid finisher for league 1 or lower. He is on a free at the start, his pace and age will scare a few away however.

Bryan Little - AML/AMC (31)
Ronnie O'Brien - AMR/AMC (30)
Anton Jongsma - AMC (26)
Chris James - AMR/AMC/AML (22)

theres a guy at shaktar donetsk, brazilian, think hes amc, went to bayern on free after madrid and liverpool put offers in. cant remember his name tho =/

theres a guy at shaktar donetsk, brazilian, think hes amc, went to bayern on free after madrid and liverpool put offers in. cant remember his name tho =/
jadson's your guy. he's a quality player, though i only managed to sign him once cos he tends to opt for liverpool

i signed jurgen macho for my wigan team when kirkland got injured, was solid and took no **** from people trying to chip him and ****

im sure shabani nonda is a free agent. ex galatasary striker im sure.. only 30/31 very pacey.

im sure shabani nonda is a free agent. ex galatasary striker im sure.. only 30/31 very pacey.
Yes a good buy for good league one teams

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Kim Dong jin
Razvan Cocis

Iniesta? is the guy I think the 2nd poster is on about from spain, Not the barca iniesta.. Hmm, I'm sure it's a spanish iniesta.

Abel Xavier !!! He was amazing for 2 seasons with Millwall (H)

Christian Vieri?? i found him on accident and his stats are still good enough for him to play for a lower league..

collins john, ex fulham striker and still quite young at 24,
there was some brazilian legend who plays DM, possibly Edmilson,
for a lower league striker there was michael mifsud, 28,
bisarly steve claridge is still in the game at 43 as a striker and you can also sign him as a coach,
by march you can get mustapha hadji,
i think edgar davids has already been mentioned,
36 year old marcus allback is a striker who used to play for aston villa and can also work as an assitant manager,
hatem trabelsi is a RB who played for Ajax,
Moritz Volz, 27, former fulham RB,

collins john, ex fulham striker and still quite young at 24,
there was some brazilian legend who plays DM, possibly Edmilson,
for a lower league striker there was michael mifsud, 28,
bisarly steve claridge is still in the game at 43 as a striker and you can also sign him as a coach,
by march you can get mustapha hadji,
i think edgar davids has already been mentioned,
36 year old marcus allback is a striker who used to play for aston villa and can also work as an assitant manager,
hatem trabelsi is a RB who played for Ajax,
Moritz Volz, 27, former fulham RB,

yeah steve claridge said on that BBC program (after MOTD) on saturday night with that Manishe? fella, that he wasnt officially retired and would play if someone asked him too haha. sorry about the vagueness of my referencing

Matt Misisiullo somint like that cant spell a beast in league 1 and 2 and also Eli Kroupi and ***** Topp