Fulham 2-2 Manchester United: exciting game, fair result

Yeah, well, seeing as you support 'who ever plays man utd' that's no surprise.

^^) but I still think Zamora was fouled in the box and the penalty against Fulham should not have been given
glad Nani didn't score it

Hangeland went from zero to hero in the last ten minutes for Fulham.

Nobody can really blame Nani for missing that penalty either,the pressure on him was immense,however,I would of preferred someone like Scholes to have taken it.

I thought we had it wrapped in the last ten minutes.

I was wrong.

Wouldn't call it a high pressure penalty at all, he should of taken a run up but he was arrogant and thought he'd scored it before he actually took it, it's been a good weekend for keepers in terms of penalty saving.

Wouldn't call it a high pressure penalty at all, he should of taken a run up but he was arrogant and thought he'd scored it before he actually took it, it's been a good weekend for keepers in terms of penalty saving.

"Immense" was the wrong word to use.

The pressure was quite high though,considering it would of put us clean-through and won the game and the noise being made from both corners of the stadium from the Fulham and Manchester United supporters...

I just think that the blame shouldn't be too heavy on him.

Hangeland was amazing today, he said after the game "We never say die at this club."

Legend :wub: Was shown by his celebration at equaliser.

It was kinda awesome for me when Hangeland scored; was at a pal's in Norway watching it on a projector screen and the corner was given. My pal went "I reckon Hangeland's gonna score an equaliser now."

Big Man Hangeland is massive on a roughly 150" beast.

Fulham keeps surprising me. Last year tearing apart Juventus and now a draw against Manchester United. I am impressed and will be the first to admit I had a serious case of goosebumps after the game. It was, in my opinion, the most spectacular game in the Premier League yet. The fact both teams fought their ***** off for 3 points all 90 minutes is amazing.

How did Owen play when he came on?

Was very quiet. Fergie is not using Owen and Hernandez correctly I'm afraid, they are poachers supposed to make runs in behind defenders yet Hernandez had his back to goal all game....why didn't he use Scholes' sublime passing skills to feed Hernandez with long balls, we would had scored a many more I believe yet Fergie focused on tucking in Valencia all game...who does that? Valencia is supposed to hug the touchline, anyway I'm not happy with how we played and we honestly need some big *** improvement or I can see Chelsea running away with it this year.

Silly points lost by Man Utd,really right now instead of stuttering they should be winning games on the trot and gaining monetum

Silly points lost by Man Utd,really right now instead of stuttering they should be winning games on the trot and gaining monetum
1) we always start slow
2) this was a game we got humped in last time round. could be worse

like i said, if united are top at christmas teams should really worry

Yeah, but last time you were playing something like Fletcher, Carrick and De Laet as a back three.
lol true, but again we defended just as badly as back then, and we were fortuntate not to have penalty against us. could have been better, but could very easily have been worse

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Was very quiet. Fergie is not using Owen and Hernandez correctly I'm afraid, they are poachers supposed to make runs in behind defenders yet Hernandez had his back to goal all game....why didn't he use Scholes' sublime passing skills to feed Hernandez with long balls, we would had scored a many more I believe yet Fergie focused on tucking in Valencia all game...who does that? Valencia is supposed to hug the touchline, anyway I'm not happy with how we played and we honestly need some big *** improvement or I can see Chelsea running away with it this year.
there was no space for those type of balls to hernandez, fulham's pitch is small and narrow, very little space to operate in. its a pitch where you want rooney's strength or berbatovs close control than hernandez's pace. hernandez is best used at home and away at bigger sides since they all tend to play one long wide picthes similar to OT