Status
Not open for further replies.

JakePNE

Reaction score
I used to manage man u but then got bored so started a new game with pne and i got promoted but got bored again, what fun teams are there to manage :S

Manage any team, its just a matter of not getting bored.. Try making a story along with your save, then you actually can't get bored because you have to update everyone :)

Don't make a story unless you're really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try get Bohs into Champions league its a good challenge

Newcastle you get £1.5M now. :)

Don't know about Betis.

ajax greatt to manage with right signings can walk the league so your aim should be europe

Birmingham City ;) not from bias either XD

we get a packet of money, and its fun to grow your own world beaters with the money you get each season ;)

15mil average

Tenerife is always a cracking save for me :)

Man city is always fun in that you have soo much money to spend....I second whoever said valencia...it's a great feeling if you ever break into the top 2 of la liga, breaking real and barca's strong hold...and when you get a great win against real madrid, it's the best feeling ever....and villa and silva are two of the best players in the game, and the budgets are tite, which is interesting...or of you want something really different, go for athletic bilbao - you can only buy basque players

Status
Not open for further replies.