Gerrard makes awards shortlist

Although I don't agree with all the nominations, I think Vidic and Ireland will win it.

Its a travesty Giggs has never won it but it doesn't mean he should this year, he hasn't been our best player.

Granted fella, but I don't think anyone, especially a manc can begrudge him the honour. He can't play all our games, but in all those he has played (bar maybe 1), he has arguably been our best player.

I hope he does win it.

Ireland deserves the young player award by far. His contribution in a ****** city side has been immense.

Stevie Gerrard will win the award he has to, what has the supposed favorite (vidic) done absolutely nothing compared to Stevie
i wonder. what has vidic done? how about being the rock of the defence that didn't concede for fourteen games as well showing himself to be the best centre back by a mile. he had one bad game and suddenly he's ****. what did gerrard do against middlesborough, stoke twice, tottenham away and chelsea last week. gerrard has tons of **** games.
[QUOTEhow has ronaldo got in there? is it just on merit? cos i reckon theres been well better players than him this season. and im not a ronaldo basher, but hes not exactly set the world alight this season. will he get nominated for every award ever regardless on performances cos of who he is?/QUOTE]
how about being joint top scorer in the premier league. last time i checked top scorer in your league is a good season

Gabriel has been pish recently I think his record is 1 in last 18.

Anyone who is calling Vidic ****...YOU ARE RETARDED. Man U are on every week (more or less) so it's not like we dont see alot of him. A few bad games and everyone is calling him **** ffs. He has been one of the best defenders in the EPL for the past few seasons.

On Topic...i can see where the nominations came from in January..Agree with Sam about Ronaldo (yes i am a ronaldo basher) but i think Giggs deserves to win it mainly for his performances when he has played this year

Ireland has to win the young player award, he has been fantastic this season.

ireland has got 2 get the young player of the year award

agree with rio, gerrard and possibly c.ronaldo being up 4 it
no way van der sar. he is a very nervous goalkeeper and it is down 2 man u amazing closing down as a team that he has conceded so little

as 4 vidic he is a donkey without rio
evans is better but he is still bit **** without rio
giggs has started bout 10games all season and is up 4 it been good but not that good with the exception of the goal against w.ham

take out vidic sar and giggs
stick in lampard, jagielka and fellaini
ireland is surely worth a mention as well he, is a brillant player in a **** team

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

i wonder. what has vidic done? how about being the rock of the defence that didn't concede for fourteen games as well showing himself to be the best centre back by a mile. he had one bad game and suddenly he's ****. what did gerrard do against middlesborough, stoke twice, tottenham away and chelsea last week. gerrard has tons of **** games.
[QUOTEhow has ronaldo got in there? is it just on merit? cos i reckon theres been well better players than him this season. and im not a ronaldo basher, but hes not exactly set the world alight this season. will he get nominated for every award ever regardless on performances cos of who he is?/QUOTE]
how about being joint top scorer in the premier league. last time i checked top scorer in your league is a good season

gerrard is the worlds best midfielder and has been brillant for about 5 seasons now

Last edited:
as 4 vidic he is a donkey without rio
evans is better but he is still bit **** without rio
giggs has started bout 10games all season and is up 4 it been good but not that good with the exception of the goal against w.ham

LOL. I think we know who the donkey is. Evans better than Vidic? Hes got potential but thats ridiculous. Vidic is a rock, and is just better with Ferdinand because its an immense partnership.

Did you see Giggs against Chelsea?

gerrard is the worlds best midfielder and has been brillant for about 5 seasons now
messi is about a million times better than gerrard. also essien owned him last week. essien is probably a better central midfielder. gerrard probably wasn't injured he just didn't feel like spending 90 minutes in essiens pocket. also face it everyone who votes is going to vote for giggs as he is a model proffesional and it is his last chance

imo gerrard is one of the best if not the best player in the world at the moment. cant say i see loads of messi but when i do he doesnt seem to have the same influence over as many games as gerrard does. i think hes complete and id stick him anywhere outfield and hed be better than most players

imo gerrard is one of the best if not the best player in the world at the moment. cant say i see loads of messi but when i do he doesnt seem to have the same influence over as many games as gerrard does. i think hes complete and id stick him anywhere outfield and hed be better than most players
i see lots of messi as i watch most barca games on tv and he might as well just pick up all the personal awards right now he is a genius. he is the main star/inspiartion/influence in a team of superstars that look like winning the league and cup. you could also put up a decent argument they deserve the european cup for playing the brand of football they do. he has 30+ goals and shitloads of assists. he's the closest to maradona there has ever been and he's not a cheating drug addict **** like the original. i say all this as a man utd fan.

gerrard is the main influence of a team that play long ball football are second in the league and out of all cups.

also messi 21 gerrard 28.

in my eyes there is no competition.

gerrard is the main influence of a team that play long ball football are second in the league and out of all cups.

in my eyes there is no competition.

In my eyes, you don't rate Gerrard because you hate Liverpool.

In my eyes, you don't rate Gerrard because you hate Liverpool.
extremely true but messi is better also now that i think about it Xavi and iniesta are probably better as well

Messi is the best player in the world, end of story.