who will win the EPL (on game)??

• Total voters

GaryBernard

Reaction score
Everton today announced to there supporters today that David Moyes will be replaced by rookie manager Gary Bernard. Although fans are angry chairman Bill Kenwright told us "Bernard can take this club to new heights".

good luck mate although i probably wont follow because i hate everton but oh well... (6)

New signing

KRIVETS IN GOSLING OUT!!

Everton sign Sergy Krivets from Dynamo Kiev today for a fee beleved to be around £1,000,000. Krivets can play anywhere in midfield and will improve Evertons chances in the Euro Cup. Also today Dan Gosling joined Crystal Palace on loan untill the end of the season to gain valuable match experiance.

krivets in gosling out!!

everton sign sergy krivets from dynamo kiev today for a fee beleved to be around £1,000,000. Krivets can play anywhere in midfield and will improve evertons chances in the euro cup. Also today dan gosling joined crystal palace on loan untill the end of the season to gain valuable match experiance.

what rodwell (6)

Link

EVERTON AND PARTICK ANNOUNCE LINK

Everton today announced that they are to become Partick Thistle's parent club. Its a perfect oppertunity for Everton to send youngsters to Scotland for match experiance. Bernard also added he hoped his players could help get Partick in to the SPL.

Younsters on loan

PLAYERS TO PARTICK

Everton youngsters Anton Peterlin, Jose Baxter, Kieran Agard, James Wallace and Shkodran Mustafi join Partick on loan untill the end of the season. Baxter is touted to be a future star and im sure Everton fans will be keeping an eye out for his name in Scotland.​

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Everton have good pre season

Bury 0 Everton 4 (Osmond x2, McAleny, Jo)​

Preston 1 Everton 5 (Jo x2, Pienaar, Osmond, Codling)​

Evertons pre season shows lots of promise for the season ahead. With 9 goals scored and only 1 conceded they look good for a top half finish this season.​

Last edited:
Players In..

Everton New Signings
Everton announced the signing of Man Utd favourite David Beckham from LA Galaxy for a fee of £500,000. They also took a chance on free singing Ebi Smolarek who was also being chased by Ajax. Youngster Coleman joins Hartlepool on loan.​

good luck mate although i probably wont follow because i hate everton but oh well... (6)

I will be following, COYB! :D

I'd advise you keep hold of Jose Baxter, Jack Rodwell and Dan Gosling, as alot of 'Wonderkids' list's tip them to be brilliant when older.

Good Luck mate.

I will post updates after eaach month just ask for screen shots or anything else you want :p and all feed back is great thanks to everyone who follows :D

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

After a dissapointing start to the season away at Villa Everton won there next four qualifying for the Euro Cup group stage in the process. I need a new keeper i think and a striker but no more funds.

League

Aston Villa 3 Everton 0

Portsmouth 1 Everton 2 (Jo, Cahill)

Everton 2 Wigan 0 (Yakubu, Yobo)

Euro Cup 4th round qualifiers

Everton 1 Slovan Liberec 0 (Jo)

Slovan Liberec 0 Everton 1 (Cahill)

Last edited:
September

September was a very successful month for Everton with 4 wins and a draw. The result at Old Trafford was by far the highlight of the month. League screen shot below...

League

Everton 2 Burnley 0 (Jo, Yakubu)

Man Utd 0 Everton 0

Everton 5 Wolves 0 (Osmond x2, Jo x2, Yakubu)

Euro Cup Group Stage

Everton 3 Sion 1 (Yakubu x2, Distin)

League Cup Round 3

Everton 4 Burnley 0 (Saha, Smolarek, Distin, Bilyaletdinov)

Last edited: