Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

Im Wigan and trying this tactic out, drew 0-0 in last game and now losing 3-0 to Palace!
Id watch this tactic if your a lower league club, im only in the championship but it dont seem to work, iv tinkered with the creative freedom and tempo but it still aint working

just came across this tactic and im likin what i see. but which version of it should i download? im running the 10.2.0 93471 (m.e v822)

Kinda lazy to reply all since everybody just seem to test it 1-2 games without knowing there's need for adaptation. Where tf are the 'actual' testers now..

Im just interested to reply gazza's post as he seemed a bit way too skeptical over my win vs AC Milan.
It's 8-1 not 8-0 first of all. And why the **** would I do that and post it. Im not some pathetic player who just want to looked awesome playing a game. I post what I get - simple as that. And I'm playing English leagues only anyway. Even if I'm a pathetic player who want to get famous I can't cheat like that. Want to criticize? Please. Got nothing constructive or nice to say? Just don't use it. Simple as that.

Oh yeah poor defending.. I dont give much **** about defend. Im focusing on actually scoring goals. People would know that if they actually read the first post and not just download to plug n play. Doesn't score more goals? Well unless SI fix the CCC and winger bug theres nothing much I can do around here.
Dont be mad mate :D. Just ignore them. By the way, I just figured out a way to make the defence much better. For version 3.1, I made 2 central defender tight marking and zonal marking instead of man marking. It worked really well, I just beat sparkta moscow away 5-0 and beat them again at home 3-1 with all reserve players. I won euro cup on second season with sunderland. u guys have to be patient since no tactics works instantly. You should wait around 10 to 20 match or even a season in order for you team to gel with the tactics. My team now plays extremely good and now I'm at the top on the third season, which I never expected before. ;)

Well some people are just douche so they think everything can work instantly - which is not. :D
Yeah the more matches I use this tactic, the better it gets with the team.

For patch 10.2 all I can recommend right now is to use the v9. but on older patch just use the original one. thanks.

Work as awsm.
actually using this alot.
Had 2 season with ttoneham sisnce 1 day with this tactic.
Won premir league,and ECC,and finals won barca 2-1.
But i am suffering bit 2 much goals,and without Gomes (best keeper in FM belive me raise from 4M value to 25M at my game).il problly get screwd

Hey Guys...some assistance please!

im currently Juventus been playing for a few seasons now and have won the major trophies...i was playing the 4-4-2 attacking with the wingers pushed up. Got bored recently and wanted to use a different formation...i liked the sound of goals galore simply coz of the fact that everyone seems to be scoring tons of goals with good players and some even average.

ive since tried using it myself and for some reason i scraped the first few games just and even lost a few....ive got messi and alexis sanchez for the right wing and giovinco and mata for the left wong and they didnt seem to be involved in the game much at all...up front iv got aguero and hulk. and 2 world class regens.....what am i doing wrong? i mean most people got it right! i just wanna try using a different formation and freshen things up...would ove to play an attacking midfielder just behind 2 strikers!

apologies for the long story. thanks.

I am using the tactic and it is working wonderfully!

I was worried why, despite my players' quality, still can't get any decent results at all. Turned out it was my own incapability of forming a good tactic. =p

Thanks so much!

Hey Guys...some assistance please!

im currently Juventus been playing for a few seasons now and have won the major trophies...i was playing the 4-4-2 attacking with the wingers pushed up. Got bored recently and wanted to use a different formation...i liked the sound of goals galore simply coz of the fact that everyone seems to be scoring tons of goals with good players and some even average.

ive since tried using it myself and for some reason i scraped the first few games just and even lost a few....ive got messi and alexis sanchez for the right wing and giovinco and mata for the left wong and they didnt seem to be involved in the game much at all...up front iv got aguero and hulk. and 2 world class regens.....what am i doing wrong? i mean most people got it right! i just wanna try using a different formation and freshen things up...would ove to play an attacking midfielder just behind 2 strikers!

apologies for the long story. thanks.

your team probably needs some time to get used to the new tactic. give them a bit more time and see if the problem still persist

Hey there guys,

so i guess its starting to work....havent lost yet and started playing the formation in group stages of champs league away to a rubbish team and won 5-0 convincingly. since then its been all good news really...haven lost yet home or away in the league, got some good tests coming up in the form of ac milan and so on. all in all have got to give a thumbs up to the formation...

just one more thing....any way of getting wingers to be more involved in the game and having more influence on it? scoring more goals?

cheers mate for the tactic!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you got Messi-like type of players you can make them to cut inside instead of hug touchline.
The hug touchline has a bug in this patch so basically wingers are not that effective compared to the older patch.

I have Jaja on my Bishop Stotford, I played him as inside striker type of winger so the formation is somehow assymetric. The left winger is still a pacy winger who touch hugline and Jaja (who is left footed) play on right side with cutting inside. He cross less but has been involved in terms of the goals.

Oh yeah I just found out that changing the central defender role to 'defend' and deepen the d line to '3 notches from the left' kinda helps.. at least for me.

Right, done a few games using the newest tactic on 10.2. From what i've figured against teams like Real Madrid you can't really get out of your own half. Against weaker teams i've struggled with complacency and team being feckless and wasteful of the chances. Examples are the Rangers and Rapid Wien game, where i trashed them, but drew 1-1 at home to Hearts. This may be down to the team mentality and team talks mind.

To reduce the amount of yellow cards for the defensive midfielder i've found simply not using hard tackling on opposition instructions helped a lot. Speed is also a key; i tend to get a lot of goals from breaks. i'm aware some of these have been previously uploaded, but it looks better with the lot uploaded:p

Okay for the time being, please dont post something like
'Does this work on patch 10.3'? I will not answer that.
Imma give this tactic a go for a while with 3 teams.
1. My beloved UCL-winning Leeds United
2. Bishop Stortford, an-originally BSS team currently on Coca Cola Championship predicted will finish 24th.
3. A new game with Getafe.

From what I read, most people says that wingers bug is now fixed and they have performed really well in the patch. So basically I think this tactic will be back to its glory 10.1 days :)

koflok, can you add some more detail on the tactic? for some reason i can't download your tactic.

hey,

currently I am using the attached tactic of the first post:
Attached Files File Type: tac GoalsGalore 2010 (Leeds, Nov 2012).tac (1.1 KB, 1881 views)

manager of Anderlecht and still doing pre-season friendly (patch 10.2) in the first season, first game was against Colorado for some friendly cup, won 0-1.
the final was against FC Bayern and what a final it was:

- first half hour they banged in 3 goals (0-3)
- I managed to get one back before the break (1-3)
- 11 new players for second half and some sideline instructions, play wide and exploit flanks
- they score (1-4)
- somehow I manage to get overtime, I pull back to 4-4 !!!! against Bayern, a top team in Germany against a top team in Belgium, I didn't expect that at all!

edit: I lost 2-4 on penalties... but still a brilliant game (only the second game using the tactic)

the other friendly I played against Knokke resulted in a 0-13 win :)

so far so good, I'll keep using this one or maybe try one of the other ones (v9)

Last edited:
2. Bishop Stortford, an-originally BSS team currently on Coca Cola Championship predicted will finish 24th.

From what I read, most people says that wingers bug is now fixed and they have performed really well in the patch. So basically I think this tactic will be back to its glory 10.1 days :)

:wub:

Are you talking about v3.1 or v9? :p

looks good.going to try it out now.will provide feedback!

None of ur tactics works with 10.3 patch :(
I tested them with my Ukraine game.
Ukraine vs Turkey 0-1 :(
Ukraine vs Andorra 3-0 :(

Anyway the v9 works better than the v3.1 :D