33uyg47.png

Only 4 apps for him? One every four games? That's a better record than Heskey...

Joe hart has a 13 Pen, He'd proberly score. Paul Robinson has scored 2, One for leeds at bullet header, the other for Tottenham when he lobbed Ben Foster from in his own half.

Joe hart has a 13 Pen, He'd proberly score. Paul Robinson has scored 2, One for leeds at bullet header, the other for Tottenham when he lobbed Ben Foster from in his own half.

Hart also has a 10 Free Kick and his outfield rating is 3, if ever managing birmingham you should train he to play outfield :D;) Ha

There is something you can do to get your goalkeeper to score sometimes, you can set him to get in the box whenever you have a corner, it may sound risky but I have never conceded a goal because of it. If you have a keeper who is good at penalties you can do that aswell.

chilavert made a career from scoring freekicks

yeah pretty sure he scored a hattrick for a club in south america.

at france 98 he took all of paraguays direct freekicks, think i remember him hitting the bar in their first game - he was trying to become first keeper to score in world cup

schmeichel scored 6 i think in his career and had an overhead kick goal dissallowed against wimbledon for being offside!!!

I remember Paul Robinson scored a freekick just outside his box and it bounced over Ben Foster!:D

was it higuita who merked a whole team to score in south america?

I've just set Guillermo Ochoa as my PK taker but I don't get much PKs so I will edit training to make set pieces hard and see if he can improve freekicks

FC Bayern's keeper **** has a penalty rating of 19 i think ;)

Yeah,in one of my saves,Reina scored for Spain,not sure how as I was managind Oxford:)