rammie2011

Reaction score
Hi everyone.... have been a avid player since champ manager days.... but have yet to play this edition as took break. Now about to start a save with marshall update.... with arsenal or united.... but have no idea on must have players.... a little help from u guys will b appreciated cheers.... players for every position please... but must haves only... either for now or as must have wonderkids cheers

Welcome back to the dark side.. these players are all well publicised 'must haves' or 'wonderkids' with a mixture of players I have found to be insanely good:

Rulli (GK)
Scuffet (GK)
Peruzzi (DR)
De Sciglio (DR/DL)
Flanagan (DR)
Marquinos (CB)
Balanta (CB)
Mammana (CB)
Umtiti (CB)
Vallejo (CB)
Jonathan Silva (LB)
Gaya (LB)
Digne (LB)
Lucas Romero (DM/CM)
Gil Romero (DM/CM)
Kranneviter (DM/CM) (apologies if spelling is wrong)
Youri Tielemans (CM)
Pogba (CM)
Verrati (CM)
Berardi (RW/ST)
Pavel Savitskiy (LW/RW/ST)
Pione Sisto (RM/LM/RW/LW/ST)
Humam Tariq (LW/AMC)
Depay (LW/ST)
Luka Jovic (LW/ST)
Zaza (ST)
Richario Zivkovic (ST)
Aboubakar (ST)
Barbosa (ST)

I might have missed a hundred or so but that's a good start I recon!

Woah extensive list.... thanks mate will dedicate my life to fm again.... missed it.... 1 question.... who is barbosa?

Woah extensive list.... thanks mate will dedicate my life to fm again.... missed it.... 1 question.... who is barbosa?

No worries haha! Yeah, only time will tell if you made the right choice ;)

Gabriel Barbosa is an 18 year old Brazilian forward who plays for Santos.. arguably one of the best ST 'Wonderkids' on this years FM.

Also I didn't mention that Vallejo, Humam Tariq and Pavel Savitskiy are all this years MUST haves as they all available for £500k-£1.5M and all turn out to be world class and worth £40m pluss within a few years.

what's the fun in just buying the must haves?
it's fun to find great players your selfe.
ofcourse some help isn't bad.

Destro is a great striker so s vieto from villareal.

Kingsley Coman 18 years ST
Neal Maupay 18 years ST

They develop quite quickly. I already have Barbosa, Coman, Maupay and Dybala in my attack and I play 4-3-3. They are all future World Class strikers if you're patient enough.

Cheers guys.... esp bullardinho.... reason i asked for must haves are you do need 2 know who the stand out players are if you havent played the game... not necessarily guna buy loads but 3-4 atleast at beginning help as well as the wonderkids

Anyone had a bash on marshalls update yet? Bet there are loads of quality free agents

I had never played FM until around 5-6 weeks ago and something that I didn't know at first was that you can type any players name into the title bar and find them. At first I was looking the guys up online and browsing to the club to find them! haha :D