svinjche

Reaction score
Ok,im now searching for the league that isnt top 5 Europe but can become good after some time.
And also that league must have at least one club that can bring atleast some good players at the start.
So i dont want England,Italy,Spain,France,Germany,Holland,Portugal

Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Greece would be my picks.
Never played any of them, but I tend to steal a lot of their players since they're usually good and cheap(ish).

I also tend to find a load of good Croatian and Serbian players over the years, but I have no idea about their leagues....

Romania and Sweden are worse than Croatian and Serbian and cant never become any good!
I know coz even with Clubs like Hajduk and Dinamo you cant make any ****!

Calm down.

Work in Scotland?

Take your pick then.
I doubt within the lifetime of your save any of the other leagues will really become world class to rival the top leagues.
Teams like Shaktar have certainly shown that you can succeed on the European stage outside the big leagues, but that doesn't mean that the whole league will become world class.

I dare say a few of the leagues mentioned earlier can achieve a standard similar to Portugal and Holland, possibly Germany and France but almost certainly not up to the big three.

Romania and Sweden are worse than Croatian and Serbian and cant never become any good!
I know coz even with Clubs like Hajduk and Dinamo you cant make any ****!
are you ok there mate?? :mad: