good selling sites

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
Hi i am thinking of selling my xbox as i never use and it just takes up space, does anyone know any good website i could sell it on apart from ebay and how much i could get for it? i have about ten game with it as well but il probably just sell them on ebay. i was thinking about trading it in at game but i would rather just have the money.

Any ideas?

Hi i am thinking of selling my xbox as i never use and it just takes up space, does anyone know any good website i could sell it on apart from ebay and how much i could get for it? i have about ten game with it as well but il probably just sell them on ebay. i was thinking about trading it in at game but i would rather just have the money.

Any ideas?

You can get money and store credit from game. If you don't want to do that then you could try selling it on Amazon or Play.

You can get money and store credit from game. If you don't want to do that then you could try selling it on Amazon or Play.

do you know how game roughly offer for one because by the looks of it most websites offer about £50