Status
Not open for further replies.

hjs13

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I had 2 great seasons at Chelsea (2 league titles, 1 Champions league, 1 FA Cup) and 2 at Bayern Munich (2 Leagues, 1 German Cup, 1 Europa Cup).

So after winning everything in Europe I wanted to try to do in Brazil. I resigned from Bayern and accepted and waited for a job in Brazil. The first oppertunity was at Gremio which I took. The first season was difficult, they sold the majority of their players and had 24 mil to spend. I bought 6 players to fill the gaps, and 1 of the 6 bought was Bernardo (amazing playmaker 30-40 assists per season).

We were runners up on the state championship and mid-top half finishing in the brazilian league for 2 seasons as I was still trying to figure out the team. Throughout the first 2 seasons I was buying quality prospects in all positions and focused on youth development as well as I kept on upgrading my youth facilities. The goal was to build a south american powerhouse.

After 3 seasons of mid-top half finishes my youth developed in to amazing dominant players in all positions, destroying teams like Sao Paolo and Santos (they still had Neymar and Ganso). I was on the road to winning the league hands down.

Then all of a sudden my team got raided by big European clubs!!!! The board accepted offers for 7 players!!! I tried to continue with what I had but we just kept on slipping up.

Just wanted to express my frustration to you guys :''(

Status
Not open for further replies.