Greyed out players

goodeyesnipe

Reaction score
Hi all,

New user but im into 2014/15 and building my sampdoria team, anyways. I was looking through teams for youngsters and found several talented in the france U-21s they were greyed out and not able to bid on like the german national team and they then disappeared just wondering what happens to them lol.

thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

anyone?

Hi all,

New user but im into 2014/15 and building my sampdoria team, anyways. I was looking through teams for youngsters and found several talented in the france U-21s they were greyed out and not able to bid on like the german national team and they then disappeared just wondering what happens to them lol.

thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

anyone?

Well the only reason they appear is because theres not enough players in that team... e.g. if france U-21s had 16 players you would get a few greyed out ones. Their stats are so good so that they can be in a national squad. So you cant sign them since they dont actually exist, the computer just puts them there to make up the numbers!

Hope this helps!