Guardiola on his way to Old Trafford?

no chance in my opinion., Guardiola is Barcelona through and through. I think it will be Moyes personally

The Media makes it sound as if Ferguson has announced his retirement at the end of the season, I find it pointless to speculate right now as for all we know Things can drastically change by the time Fergie does retire

No No No! No Guardiola. David Moyes preferably or Mourinho if he actually stays for a good amount of time

What Basis Does Pep deserve to be United manager? He managed the worlds best side for a few years and suddenly he can replace the best manager Ever. This is a special job which only the special one can fulfil.

What Basis Does Pep deserve to be United manager? He managed the worlds best side for a few years and suddenly he can replace the best manager Ever. This is a special job which only the special one can fulfil.
im still not sold on guardiola tactically, he gets outmanouvered, and its only the sheer quality of his sqaud that over comes it

im still not sold on guardiola tactically, he gets outmanouvered, and its only the sheer quality of his sqaud that over comes it

Why Mourinho rarely gets outmanouvered Tactically.

I honestly think only the Special One can take this Job.