goodeyesnipe

Reaction score
Basically laptop broke beyond repair which i had my fm game on meaning i lost my save. was into season 2016 and was enjoying the start of my third spell at sampdoria.

Anyways gonna install on my desktop pc and start afresh and want a good challenge, not a club that will be easy as im not new to the game and know all the good signings etc.... so any recomendations, lower league of any nation or i might just start at sampdoria again.

How about Middlesbrough. I enjoyed my managerial career with them.

hmm wanted more lower league teams and i was at newcastle for 6 seasons so would prefer a move from the epl. thanks anyways tho

if you want a challenge i'd start a career, unemployed, automatic experience, install a few leagues + nations of different variation (depends on the power of you desktop pc obviously as to how many leagues you can add) and rise from rags to riches, see how far you get before throwing in the towel.
i did that, durban stars of the south african first division coastal, awesome squaad :p

yeh my pc is well capable of running fm to the full and thats the best idea for me i'd say. thanks a lot mate gna go for that!

try hull? if u want a good relugation battle
maybe wovles or brum for championship

Thanks to all the replies, i've decided to start with sampdoria, as i was enjoying the serie a with them in my last game although that was season 2016 lol. wish me luck!

Good luck, hope you have some success with them.

ive went with sampdoria, real struggle here, my wage bill is at 238 which is also my limit and i have 4.4 mil to spend for a top half finish. meaning im gonna have to reduce my wage with transfer money by the look of it.

also apart from a few players the squad will struggle to get in that position in the league desperately need a keeper buuuut palombo is my star man and man city want him so this could free up a lot of my money problems with the wage and a few decent signings but he'd be a huge loss.

looking forward to this :D

set palombo's asking price up high though cause i gt robbed of him for a easily 15m in me pre-season. the chairman accepted it, not me:'(