Heart Of Midlothian- Marooning up the SPL

Wolves4Eva

Reaction score
First off,I had to stop my Tividale thread for a number of reasons: 1,I wasn't getting enough followers, 2, my PC crashed,and 3,my Grandad died:':)':)':)'( so I ain't had enough gaming time:(.

This time though,I am going to start as Hearts.I consider this a good challange to try to break up The Old Firm.

Heart_of_Midlothian_logo.gif

Csaba Laszlo was sacked by Hearts Chairman Vladimir Romanov today,as Laszlo was caught in a seedy backstreet Edinburgh brothel :)D) last week.

His successor has been announced as unknown former semi pro footballer Liam Howard.Romanov said "I am confident I have made the right decision in appointing Liam. I feel he is the man to take this club forward."

Howard said " I know that some of the fans ain't happy with my appointment,but the Chairman has told me to ignore them.I will work as hard as possible to bring success to this club."

Hearts Supporter Group spokesmen was too angry to comment.

Pre season updates soon (Please follow!)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your grandad mate, that sucks :S

Good luck, I'll follow :)

Sorry about lack of update,my PC stopped working again:mad:. GRRRR!

Pre season update

HEARTS 3-0 Hearts Reserves
Crewe 2-2 HEARTS
Peterhead 1-1 HEARTS
East Fife 1-2 HEARTS
Yeovil 2-4 HEARTS
Birmingham 2-1 HEARTS
Juventus 2-0 HEARTS
FBK Kaunas 0-1 HEARTS
HEARTS 3-0 Glenn Hoddle Academy

Pretty good Pre-season,glad we gave Bluenoses and Juventus a game,although dissapointed with draws against Peterhead and Crewe.

Transfers and August update soon!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your grandad, I know what it feels like, I don't have any grandads :'(

Sorry to hear about your grandad, I know what it feels like, I don't have any grandads :'(

I suppose we're in the same boat then.

And Paul,I think your story is excellent,just don't give it up.Stick at it :)

AUGUST UPDATE

Dundee Utd 3-1 HEARTS (Kingston) SPL
Fulham 0-0 HEARTS (Europa League 4th Qualifying Round 1st Leg)
HEARTS 1-0 Rangers (Driver) SPL
HEARTS 1-2 Fulham (Zaliukas) Europa League 4th Qualifying Round 2nd Leg (Lose 2-1 on aggregate)
St Johnstone 2-2 HEARTS(Main og,Goncalves)

Pretty poor month with only one win.We need to start turning chances into goals,as we was all over every team we played.I am,however,pleased with our league position,5th.Roll on September!!

Table,transfers,man of the month and match of the month below.Fixtures also.Any requested screenshots,just ask.

Last edited:
Who scored for us in pre-season? :p

Good luck dingle ^^)

No more updates 2nite,I'm off down the snooker club :D
---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Who scored for us in pre-season? :p

Good luck dingle ^^)

Jerome and Phillips,your so called "world class strikers."

Anyway,the goals were 2 tap-ins that even they couldn't miss.

Last edited:
i have a feeling this could be one of the best storys on here

good luck, ive done a hearts season, came 2nd in my 1st season, but didnt qualify for the champions league. Got knocked out the playoff round by trabzonspor in extra time.

Good luck,sorry about your grandad,my grandad died five years ago :(

SEPTEMBER UPDATE

HEARTS 2-1 Kilmarnock (Glen,Skelton og) SPL
Celtic 2-3 HEARTS (Driver,Wallace,Kingston) SPL
Partick Thistle 1-4 HEARTS (Elliot 2,Maxwell og,Glen) Scottish League Cup 3rd Round
HEARTS 1-0 Hamilton (Glen) SPL

Phenomenal month for us,4 wins out of 4,all I could ask for.We was lucky to win against Celtic,but we dominated the other 3 games.We were top of the league after our win against Hamilton,but then Celtic beat St Mirren,which now leaves us 2nd.We are finally starting to take our chances!We've got St Mirren in the League Cup Quater Final.Bring it on!!!

EDIT:I also came runner-up in the manager of the month awards.

Screenies of tactics,table,match of the month and player of the month below.Any requested screenies,just ask.