Hello I'm T.J

What do you mean South of England? Sorry im rubbish with geography

People from the south of the country who support a team from the north just because they are good.

Like me, I live in Buckingham and support City, whereas I should support Reading.

On-Topic: Howdy.

People from the south of the country who support a team from the north just because they are good.

Like me, I live in Buckingham and support City, whereas I should support Reading.

OK thats a glory hunter isn't it? Well i can admit i am one i supported United in like year 4 when i saw them winning alot and since then haven't changed because i started to like them. People call me a glory hunter but they support Arsenal which is in North London and the local teams are West Ham,Leyton Orient and Millwall so they can't talk much

Back on topic Hello T.J enjoy your stay on FM Base one of the best websites and so addicting that you always feel an urge t log in whenever you switch on your PC (K)

Reading Are better anyway ;)

Hi, i'm Nath. All good stuff for FM comes from this site. Enjoy.

Ahhhh an Anderson avatar, a forum member called '19-11-08' will love you. You will get on well.

Yeah the site is amazing... Got some good facepacks and a great theme.

I support United because David Beckham was my favourite player at the World Cup in 1998 (I was a young impressionable 8 year old...don't hold it against me lol :D) I guess in esence though im a glory hunter...

I'm writing in bold, I don't know... it's a bit different though.

Hello mate. :)

Welcome to the site and I am sure we'll be seeing some good contribution soon. :)