Help me achieve glory with the gunners

lsamped

Reaction score
I am in my first season-January window with arsenal and I am in second place behind man u who has 11 more points. I have spent quite a bit of money this year, adding depth to certain positions and filling in weaknesses. I have signed sime vrsalljko to act as the permanent replacement for bacary Sagan once he is done. I also signed aly cissokho. Center back wise, I brought in subotic to rotate as a stopper with Vermaelen. The only midfielder I brought in was fellaini. Rvp is getting old, and is often injured... I just signed luuk de Jong on a pre contract, and he will be joining in the summer. I am hoping he can be the replacement for Rvp, but I will have to see how performs. He is tearing apart the eredivisie. Lastly, I signed Eden hazard. The only positions I feel I need to add too, are my goalkeeper, and covering centerbacks. I nearly signed jan vertagohen but he failed his medical. I need a back up keeper, too take the stress off of sczensy playing every match. I will probably look into getting a 16 year old wonder kid.

centre back get ryan shawcross im sure hes beast - stoke never concede much

I'll check him out. If have a feeling he is more suited to play stopper,

Otamendi from Porto could be a ideal center cack for you since he is pure class AND has a low minimum release fee clause...

Although Shawcross is a beast, I wouldn't sign him, due to the Ramsey incident. How much money have you got? If you've still got 30 mil lying around, you could get Thiago Silva, will slip into the side nicely!

"rvp is getting old" - you're in your first season? surely he should be or reaching his peak?

all arsenal need is hazard - gotze - shawcross i won everything just buyin them 3