fenposh

Reaction score
Hi, i have created a english league system to my liking using england ' nation rules', i have also made thousands of changes to the players, clubs, etc. How do i now do the same for wales and scotland and have the all changes in a new game i started. cheers

Just choose Wales and Scotland if their national rules? Then save the database and start a new game.
As for clubs: do the same as you did for the English clubs?
I guess this is what you mean, correct?

Hi mate,

As I am currently in the process of making league systems for every country in the game, I know all about nation rules and the like! :)

To run different nation rules in the same safe, you must make them all separately. By this, I mean by loading the 12.2 database every time you want to edit a different country, and then saving each set of nation rules as a separate editor data file.

I hope this helps you!
Ben.

cheers for the help Ben , i have now finished all my changes to the english league and database. 100% validated an game run no problems. So i loaded the 12.2 database, and then merged my engliah league database with it, then choose wales nation rules. just as a test i made no changes just saved it as a new editor data file. then i ran the game and selected both files. however there was a ! in a triangle next to england, and england was unselectable. when i hover the mouse over the ! i did not the an explantion of the problem, just a black rectangle in the corner. but if i select either file on their own they work. i cant see why they dont work together!

Did you move any of the welsh teams that play in english league system into your new welsh Db ?

yes on the english nation rules, i moves the 6 welsh teams playin in england to the welsh prem. to make the wales playable at the start game ( and get rid of the ! 18 teams detected max is 12 against wales) using just the english nation rules files, i had to move 6 welsh team out of the welsh league (i set them at competion 'none'). hope that makes sense!
So i did all this and was happy with the england nation rules.
so i loaded the 12.2 database.
selected nation rules 'wales' add lower leagues
i then merged the english data editor into the database
i clicked validation. all good
i made no changes just to test it worked
But at the start of the game when both files are selected i get a ! against England, but no reason just a black box comes up!
basically what i want to be is make bothe the welsh prem and scot prem 18 team divisons!
and breath out!
cheers !

When you say merged the english data into the database, do you mean you merged your english db into your welsh when, if so thats your problem, treat the welsh as a individual db and another thing to note is that because your moving welsh clubs from england back into the welsh system your having to make changes regarding these clubs in both dbs so they could conflict.

Theres 2 possible solutions to this 1) name the welsh db - 1welsh and the england db - 2 eng or/and in the english db dont place the welsh teams in any league.

no worries, happy to help :) by the way which solution worked ?