Okay, but what about some constructive response?

Forget the TIs then, how is the roles and duties, is that more correct this time?
They don't look great on paper, tbh. You've put no effort into it yourself though.

You didn't test the tactics, even though you (must have) had a plan when making them.

You gave no indication of why you chose what you chose either. No indication of what you were trying to create. etc.

They don't look great on paper, tbh. You've put no effort into it yourself though.

You didn't test the tactics, even though you (must have) had a plan when making them.

You gave no indication of why you chose what you chose either. No indication of what you were trying to create. etc.

Well, I have been sitting all last night and all day to figure this out, so a little effort have been put into this.

Well well, I have a plan, I wanted to recreate the tactics that worked on FM15.
Play out of defensive, and use time to buildup the attack, and sting like a bee when there was an opening.
Earlier I used quick attackers, creative advanced midfielder and a complete striker. In the central midfield I had a holding midfielder, and a runner.

The 4231 tactic I put out there is an attempt to reproduce the success form earlier years, but this year no success. Actually the roles and duties pretty much the same as last year, why does it not work now, when it worked like a charm on fm15?

You are saying the roles and duties still is a car wreck, but you does not come with any tips to what I should look at, does that mean that everything is wrong and I can throw the tactic out the window?

The effort doesn't translate into your posts because all you're posting is this: "Hey, I've created these 3 tactics. Improve them?". If you're looking for help or advice on something, ask! I'm more than happy to help or give advice. It takes time to go through a tactic and work out weaknesses and strengths and post it all out. I also have no idea what you tried to create.

Again, I'll point you to the 3 guides in the sticky thread. They're a great start. The first 2 especially and then THoG's masterpiece can round things off if you want.

Tbh, the 442 has the best chance of being something. The other 2 are one-dimensional. That's not saying it can't work though. Re-creating what 'worked' on FM15 may well not work, as this is not FM15 and the AI is much better this time around. The guides are based on real world concepts that'll give you a balanced tactic that will create more than one type of goal. The advice will apply to ANY FM version.

Last edited:
The effort doesn't translate into your posts because all you're posting is this: "Hey, I've created these 3 tactics. Improve them?". If you're looking for help or advice on something, ask! I'm more than happy to help or give advice. It takes time to go through a tactic and work out weaknesses and strengths and post it all out. I also have no idea what you tried to create.

Again, I'll point you to the 3 guides in the sticky thread. They're a great start. The first 2 especially and then THoG's masterpiece can round things off if you want.

Tbh, the 442 has the best chance of being something. The other 2 are one-dimensional. That's not saying it can't work though. Re-creating what 'worked' on FM15 may well not work, as this is not FM15 and the AI is much better this time around. The guides are based on real world concepts that'll give you a balanced tactic that will create more than one type of goal. The advice will apply to ANY FM version.

Sorry, I can see what you mean by how I have been posting. I am thinking a lot, but not any good getting it out here. I`ll keep working on my tactics :) And reading through those guides yet again ;)

Sorry, I can see what you mean by how I have been posting. I am thinking a lot, but not any good getting it out here. I`ll keep working on my tactics :) And reading through those guides yet again ;)
If you come across something you don't understand, ask. I can't spoon-feed you, as you've been trying to get me to do ;), but anything that isn't clear and I'll be glad to explain.

Deff

i am having a lot of enemy goals intake. conceding. i need help to find out who is weakest link in my deff. what info do you need go help me?

my best dc are... am i missing something? can they ply together?
View attachment 208722View attachment 208720View attachment 208719

>this is my 3rd edit. they just ply bad. not making a bigger result for 3 seasons, and i have some of the best talents in region. my FB are both world-class (when they sell to the next club... :S ,wanted for some serious money), but as a team they suck. i need help

Last edited:
I can`t seem to get my winger or wingbacks to wanna hit them crosses into the box, even if they are wide free and I have 4-5 players in there. I see that I cannot ask a wingback to cross earlier, so I tried to change the role to fullback, but no change.
I have also tried the TI, early crosses. That does not help either.

How can I get the winger and fullbacks to cross into the box?

I can`t seem to get my winger or wingbacks to wanna hit them crosses into the box, even if they are wide free and I have 4-5 players in there. I see that I cannot ask a wingback to cross earlier, so I tried to change the role to fullback, but no change.
I have also tried the TI, early crosses. That does not help either.

How can I get the winger and fullbacks to cross into the box?
Which TIs do you have? Work Ball Into Box, for one will reduce crosses.

Which TIs do you have? Work Ball Into Box, for one will reduce crosses.

I am starting the matches without any TIs, just trying to add one and see it that helps.
At the moment, I have not found any that helps on this issue though.

I am starting the matches without any TIs, just trying to add one and see it that helps.
At the moment, I have not found any that helps on this issue though.

dude the main bit of advice i'd give you is to remember it is highly recommended that you have 3 clear routes to scoring a goal, ie your left winger drives to the byline crosses to your st to score. or your cam lays a tidy through ball to set your striker through. or one of your players' movement allows another on running player space to exploit and score.