matanbar

Reaction score
The smile mean Attack

Hey (sorry for my bad english)
Long ago I always want to create the pep bayern tactic.
So I got a photo with the tactic that pep use against dortmund.
bd-bm_zpsd1a38915.jpg

and just want to know what rule should I use to martinez ?
My mid is :
DLP (S) and martinez as AP (A).
Is that ok ?

And another one,
bay-mon_zpsa4d8f4ad.jpg

What role should I put to robben ?
He is play's IF (S) and (A), should I use S with get up foward or A ?

Thanks for helping.

so, its kinda hard to answer your question without seeing the balance of the rest of the team.

I can say that Javi Martinez as an AP is a big mistake. Having watched bayern play on a number of occassions, i would say martinez is more like a BWM or a BBM and kroos is more like a DLP-S.

Personally, I would use martinez as a BWM-D and Kroos as a DLP-S, and tell kroos to get forward more often.

But, since you have Lahm playing behind them, maybe use Martinez as a BBM. I would never put lahm in the midfield, he is too good as a RB and rafinha just doesnt cut it. Lahm and Alaba are the best fullback pair in the world (or 2nd behind alba and alves at barca), and can provide you with TONS of assists and quality if you use them right.

but, again, its hard to recommend roles and duties without seeing the rest of the players because so much of your success in this game is down to balancing the team.

Same answer for the robben question. His role is kind of dictated by Mandzukic's role. If MM is on an attack duty, he needs tons of support in the form of through balls and crosses, so i would leave robben with an attacking duty. If MM is a DLP-S then robben and ribery should be on attack duties, as MM will do fantastic providing through balls to each of them. But, this is to say that it all depends on the rest of your set-up, which you should post so folks can help you further.

so, its kinda hard to answer your question without seeing the balance of the rest of the team.

I can say that Javi Martinez as an AP is a big mistake. Having watched bayern play on a number of occassions, i would say martinez is more like a BWM or a BBM and kroos is more like a DLP-S.

Personally, I would use martinez as a BWM-D and Kroos as a DLP-S, and tell kroos to get forward more often.

But, since you have Lahm playing behind them, maybe use Martinez as a BBM. I would never put lahm in the midfield, he is too good as a RB and rafinha just doesnt cut it. Lahm and Alaba are the best fullback pair in the world (or 2nd behind alba and alves at barca), and can provide you with TONS of assists and quality if you use them right.

but, again, its hard to recommend roles and duties without seeing the rest of the players because so much of your success in this game is down to balancing the team.

Same answer for the robben question. His role is kind of dictated by Mandzukic's role. If MM is on an attack duty, he needs tons of support in the form of through balls and crosses, so i would leave robben with an attacking duty. If MM is a DLP-S then robben and ribery should be on attack duties, as MM will do fantastic providing through balls to each of them. But, this is to say that it all depends on the rest of your set-up, which you should post so folks can help you further.

GK = GK ( D )
CWB - ( A ) | CD ( X ) | CD ( C ) | WB ( A )
HB ( D )
DLP ( S ) and BBM ( S )
IF ( A ) on the left and IF ( S ) on the right ( Ribery is the A and robben is the S )
AND a TM ( A )
I was think about put robben in IF ( A ), what you say ?

thanks for help