oneunited

Reaction score
i was planning to sell some of my old stars like ferdinand and scholes. but i'm afraid that will cause fans and chairman to be unhappy. wad should i do ?

You can try selling Ferdinand but keep Scholes and Giggs till they retire.

Scholes and Giggs will stay with UTD till the retire so they'll reject a move to another club everytime.

Keep them. I know their wages would be high,but they are excellent tutors.Also you can make them a part of your backroom staff after they retire.

Keep all 3 of them. I had them playing at the top level until they were 37/38 and they did amazing

Kepp them, they all are good tutors for rising talents and good cover if your team have injury problems.

tbh get rid of them and buy rodwell and zuccilini from hoffenheim. and replace rio with zapata. but to save money look at your youth sqaud at the likes of gibson even anderson. also chris smalling.

keep all of them. they make fantastic tutors, just lower the standing in the side and you can also negotiate lower contracts. scholes, giggs, van der sar and neville all coach for me, and rio is on a 50,000 week contract in his last season before he retires and i offer him a coaching role

Keep Scholes, but I have bought Rio and there was no sign of unhappiness from the supporters when I checked the English news. As said they are good tutors, and potentially good coaches.