ambado

Reaction score
Which English player do people think will have the highest PA on FM15? Stones for me. Was good on the last patch but needs a fair old bump this year because this lad is gonna be England's rock in defence for the next ten years.

Sterling, Shaw, Barkley - maybe still Wilshere.

Didn't read, only English players asked :mad:

Then it would be the obvious ones, Sterling, Barkley, Stones, Ward-Prowse, Zaha.

1. Sterling
2. Shaw
3. Barkley
4. Stones
5. Chambers

Didn't read, only English players asked :mad:

Then it would be the obvious ones, Sterling, Barkley, Stones, Ward-Prowse, Zaha.

o_O What has Zaha done to merit a "wonderkid" labeling?

Not a wonderkid but Creswell has been great for West Ham this season, expect im to get quite a big boost.

MCFC had 8 players that made the England u16 squad with 5 earning caps (new reccord) this season, so prob most of them will be bumped.

Cameron McCulloch, Sadou Diallo and Elan Assiana, Joshua Murray and Lukas Nmecha. - played

and Tosin Adarabioyo, Adam Robinson and Cameron Humphries - squad

Last edited:
It's great to see how good England can be in the future with young potential stars like these

1. Sterling
2. Barkley
3. Stones
4. Chambers
5. Ward-Prowse

Sterling will be the best there I think, followed by Barkley, then Shaw, Chambers, and (somehow) Wilshere. If not Wilshere it'll be between Zaha,Stones, and Ward Prowse

I wouldn't be surprised if Sterling gets -10. If he doesn't get a fixed value that is

Sterling will most likely be bumped up a lot. If Liverpool are as tough to manage on FM15 as they supposedly were on FM14, can see him leaving early for Madrid or City.

Other than that, Ross Barkley, Luke Shaw and John Stones. And Callum Chambers maybe boosted slightly too..