FC Inter Turku

As I said,two great youth prospect arrived at Inter this month. Here they are:

Alexsandro
View attachment 370489

Great 18 year old Brazilian left back,got him very expensive for 1.3 million but I think he can definitely play as I expect. I bought him mainly because Vladimir Bozovic,my current left back is already 33 and his contract will expire soon.

Zakaria Benzineb
View attachment 370492
19 year old French central midfielder,big potential also,he was very expensive too,got him for 1 million and will use him as cover for my first team in this season,but definitely will be my key player in next and up coming seasons.

Veikkausliiga
IFK Mariehamn - FC Inter Turku 3:2
Milic 28' 71'
Well,they deserved to win this and I am not too dissapointed as we played fairly well,but their striker caused us a lot of problems.

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

Champions League Third Qualifying Phase Second Leg
Sparta Prague - FC Inter Turku 3:1
Milic 20'
We got away with this,we had a lead and than my goalkeeper decided to let them score and he did. After that,we had a bad second half and they almost used it. Anyway,I am not satisfied but we are in the playoffs.

Irronic,in playoffs the same team as last year will be our opponent.
View attachment 371251

Well,Dinamo Zagreb,tough opponent but we managed to defeat tham last year,we have a chance this year too.

Veikkausliiga
Myllykosken Pallo 47 - FC Inter Turku 0:0
Poor performance but we played without 5,6 first team players,I couldnt expect anything better. Three matches in a row without winning,we should find our game soon.

Champions League Playoff
FC Inter Turku - Dinamo Zagreb 3:2
Milic 14' 61' Senghor 90+3'
Good performance,we were a lot of better team in this match,but they scored both from our big mistakes. At the end,Senghor provided us extremely important victory with a late goal.

Veikkausliiga
VK Haka - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Senghor 14' Milic 88'
An easy match,we did a good job of keeping the ball and my strikers played on their level.

Milic cant stop breaking records. He did it once again:
View attachment 371268

This time,he breaks league goalscoring record. His previous record was 18 goals scored,and already he has 19,10 games before the end. He will definitely score a lot up to the end.

Champions League Playoff
Dinamo Zagreb - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Senghor 27' Kastrati 74'
I am absolutely ecstatic,we are in the group stage for the second time in a row. Yesssssssss,another 7 millions for our finances and at least 6 matches in the top competition in the world. Brilliant achievement for us.

Group stage:
View attachment 371273

I am not sure is this year draw better than the last,but I know we have a bigger chance for qualifying to Europa League at least because we can definitely play with Olympiakos. On the other hand,we have almost no chances for the first knockout round as Inter and Atl. Madrid are a lot better than we are. Anyway,we will give our best and will see how it goes .

Last edited:
Pull an Atletico Madrid, finish bottom, qualify for the Europa League and win it. (That's what they did once, they finished bottom behind a Cypriot team but then qualified to the Europa League anyways, drew every game ever, went through via the weakest and cheapest rule ever then drew with Fulham to win the Europa League.)