Status
Not open for further replies.

markukone

Reaction score
Hi

I have played FM 2012 since it came out got a League 1 side to prem and won the lot Then I chose the lowest team I could find and did the same So now I have decided to do the League 1 game again BUT what I did was Add New Manager for Barca Chelsea Man U Arsenal And Liverpool and Real Madrid I bought all my players at League 1 so now have a transfer budget of 400 milllion and trying to sign released players like Rooney etc Owen Young Cole but they wont join as too good :) So what I did was to destroy there teams I put the worst players in the wrong slots played Gks in front no goalkeepers all to the left hand side etc etc Sold all the coaches and staff scouts physios So now at the half way point Man U are 10th Chelsea are Second Barca and Real are bottom but they won a spanish cup
So with the worst tactics and players and no coaches in the prem at least its not made a difference I set the team to Holiday and use same tactics and registered them at the start
So its been interesting and maybe worth trying out when you have no budget to forget coaches and see how you go as from what I have tested to some point it dont matter much

I have no idea what I've just read.

I don't understand why you would choose to play a Football Manager simulation game and then do this....

Is it not the point of a simulation to be as close as possible to reality? You'd be better off playing another Football game that has cheats added by the creators like FIFA used to have, not sure if it still does.

Anyway, to each their own I suppose.

Incredibly sensible idea. Paying money for a game, cheating the game, removing the realism from the game, therefore cheating yourself and removing the enjoyment....splendid idea. sigh

Idiot, that's so CM 03-04, just use FMRTE.

Hi

I have played FM 2012 since it came out got a League 1 side to prem and won the lot Then I chose the lowest team I could find and did the same So now I have decided to do the League 1 game again BUT what I did was Add New Manager for Barca Chelsea Man U Arsenal And Liverpool and Real Madrid I bought all my players at League 1 so now have a transfer budget of 400 milllion and trying to sign released players like Rooney etc Owen Young Cole but they wont join as too good :) So what I did was to destroy there teams I put the worst players in the wrong slots played Gks in front no goalkeepers all to the left hand side etc etc Sold all the coaches and staff scouts physios So now at the half way point Man U are 10th Chelsea are Second Barca and Real are bottom but they won a spanish cup
So with the worst tactics and players and no coaches in the prem at least its not made a difference I set the team to Holiday and use same tactics and registered them at the start
So its been interesting and maybe worth trying out when you have no budget to forget coaches and see how you go as from what I have tested to some point it dont matter much

Its not working, what am i doing wrong? :S

Its not working, what am i doing wrong? :S
love the sarcasm mate :p
but reading his post,what he seems to inching towards is,even with no money and no coaches chelsea are 2nd and United are 10th and barca and real won a cup and he is wondering if its a cheat that they will do well no matter what circumstances they are under.
If he doesn't mean that,then he certainly needs to be told theres a Editor supplied by the game makers and FMRTE ,haha.

The formation Will be changed during the match though. The reason why the English teams did well and not the Spanish is probably because they put those **** players in the reserves and called up the best reserves to the first team, something Barca and real where unable to. As why Chelsea came 2nd, perhaps you sold too few Of their good players ?

On a slightly related topic, has anyone got a really good holiday tactic?

WOW JUST TRIED IT AND IT WORKS!!! I NOW HAVE HESKEY IN MY TEAM THANK YOU

The formation Will be changed during the match though. The reason why the English teams did well and not the Spanish is probably because they put those **** players in the reserves and called up the best reserves to the first team, something Barca and real where unable to. As why Chelsea came 2nd, perhaps you sold too few Of their good players ?

Bump. If you read Akash777's post in the first page, that is what the thread is about, how the **** Chelsea could finish 2nd with àn idiot formation and **** players. The first post IS confusing because the OP is telling us about the totally unrelated subject on how he had good results with à couple Of teams om totally different saves form this holiday one.

:) ha If you read correctly I have played the game correctly twice through no cheating over the last 6 months
I then have a choice put it away or try this idea out I made my own tactics thats how I got a league 1 side to Champs League and Prem

What I am pointing out in a roundabout way is that people are spending hours and hours making these tactics and asking for testers and I have just shown to myself that with just a basic 1 minute tactic of putting reserve under 18 players out of position on the pitch and having no goalkeeper using long ball tactic no hard tackling a high line etc to make the team lose the balll The teams have fared no worse in the Prem than if I had played with a super tactic Second in the league with Chelsea and 10th with Man U and Arsenal using reserves and under 18s I have blown there transfer budgets so they cant buy anybody and the only 2 teams suffering are Barca and Real same everyitme they lose 4 1

If the game is using a genuine tactic to combat that then it would just be putting the ball through the middle or long shots into the back of net NO team can win with no goalkeeper and using under 18 gks as there attacking force BUT my knackered teams do win and so it does work I just wreck them and holiday for 3 months I lost 2 managers and they were sacked I added a new manager now I am January transfer window

I am not playing the game as a way to win just an experiment !!!!!!!!!! geeeshhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! cant you read !!!!!!!! If I wanted to win I would just get some tippex and write Winner on the screen :)

I havent uploaded a Tactic just try it yourself make the worst tactic with the worst players fire your coaches and physios scouts etc and then you will see AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE GAME AND HAVE DONE THE GAME LEGIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggested that if you are a lower league team with no budget then you can manage without coaches it dont matter

Status
Not open for further replies.