home grown players for your club, a fair way to adjust them to be more accurate

i make fifa 15 harder not easier and why do i want to thrash arsenal with spurs all the time in the manager mode and other great teams. im spurs so i like it competitive and realistic for that too by editing. i have a season game for game that im playing with fifa 15 and i was doing better than spurs in real life but just had a few defeats and im about the same now.
its difficult for games companies to customise theyre difficulty for everyone so editing is great then even if its just the sliders for fifa 15.
i edit the fifa games to make the better teams better not hopeless :(
i edit football manager to play a tactic that is great to watch on full match and its such an amazing game then and still trying to make it as realistic as possible and a challenge for myself.

Thats not a challenge. that making it easier for yourself

and i did mention your idea, its all kinds of bottom level horrible, not even close to be an improvement on anything.

Thats not a challenge. that making it easier for yourself

and i did mention your idea, its all kinds of bottom level horrible, not even close to be an improvement on anything.

i only play the game once and dont replay games and i made it to the capital one cup and lost to man united. so thats fairly realistic i think with the hidden big match ratings which i cant edit.
some things you cant edit with the sports interactive editor and its like that to still make it challenging i think.
but this is off topic and maybe something you need to not worry about.
making home grown club youngsters a bit better is hardly cheating is it?

and moving players to play in the roles in your formation and making them better as well, all of which you've commented on doing your realistic spurs game. lol.

you cheat, simples.

and moving players to play in the roles in your formation and making them better as well, all of which you've commented on doing your realistic spurs game. lol.

you cheat, simples.
ok ok but i really enjoy the game and id like to call it just customising it like fm might want people to do instead of not buying the game.

i think they should just make it better for the users or just do that kind of for all the teams like you said.
with such a grounding with 10 as the minimum attribute then the player night just turn into that star player you need.
maybe it could go 10 minimum for the premier league, i think thats fair.
9 for championship, 8 for the sky bet 1, 7 for sky bet 2 and so on.
i dont really think unless injured abit that any player would be 1 at something in the premier league unless it was goal keep ing attributes for an out field player or vice versa.
anyway its just ideas and they make fm better!

maybe a player could be identified when it is made and guessed for the current ones whether it is going to probably be premier league quality, championship, sky bet whatever and so on and have the minimum made for that player the same as i said in the quote. and just have some surprises as well!

use your scouting to find those players. easy.

use your scouting to find those players. easy.
um ok. its still a great idea to do, and more players who play good enough for proper formations is what is needed, not just a few.

there are over 30,000 players in a small game, you saying you cant find 11-15 youngsters in that lot? what you saying is you cant be bothered to play the actual game and just edit your players in.

You' dont have an idea on how the game can be better as your not playing the game. you are playing the editor.

i just like the spurs players and want to achieve what they can for real and a bit more hopefully.
and maybe sell 1 or 2 not a major overhaul of the whole team :(

This guy keeps quoting himself ffs! In his own threads! I give up.