Anyone know any good tactics to beat Barcelona with?

I don't think Football works like that. Have you gotten the best out of your side yet? Focus on your own side, then figure out how to use their strengths to exploit their weakness.

I lost woefully to them initially but when I got better players, I was able to beat them.
There are different philosophies on here but what worked for me was playing deeper than I normally do, playing narrow and exploiting the middle and having numerical advantages in the middle. My mentality was control at home and standard away. I find that playing defensively always backfired for me.
Then if they switch to a narrow formation during the game, like a 4-1-2-1-2, I'll exploit the flanks
I don't know if that's what worked or I just had better players.

Also, sometimes you should ignore what your assistant says for the most part because he gives contradicting advice, for example he would tell you to mark this player, then when you mark him, he'll tell you that marking him is making him go out of position.

It's easy man, just score more goals then them, also, that works against all opponents

What team are you? If you're Real Madrid, just park the bus, play Ronaldo as striker and hoof long balls to him. Works every time.

I always go attacking against the bigger teams. I have played FM for years and have never had any success going into a game parking the bus, at least not against Barca. I find it much more effective going there and playing my own game and trying to out-score them.