How do you deal with heart break?

I Hate Fish

Reaction score
Title is pretty self-explanatory. Don't really want to get into the details; all I can say, is that she hurt me really bad. So, I'm wondering how some of you deal with heart break. :)

Eat lots of ice cream and watch *** and the city.......
or
Man the **** up.

:)

Sorry dude. Still recovering from the shock and all that. So, manning the **** up is a no-go for now. :p

Get totally arsed, get a kebab, then consider it her loss and move on. No woman is worth crying over or getting down about

Just win!
[video=youtube;9QS0q3mGPGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg[/video]
This video may give you few ideas (6)

All i can say is she must be 1 strong lady if she hurt u as bad as u make out!

take out your anger on the world in a similar manner as this....

[video=youtube;gAYL5H46QnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ[/video]

In all seriousness though, just tell yourself there are much worse things than someone breaking up with you. Last time I broke up with somebody was three months after my friend tried to kill herself. I was completely unaffected by the breakup: it seemed so trivial and petty compared to the events of three months prior.

In all seriousness though, just tell yourself there are much worse things than someone breaking up with you. Last time I broke up with somebody was three months after my friend tried to kill herself. I was completely unaffected by the breakup: it seemed so trivial and petty compared to the events of three months prior.

It was the manner in which she did. But yeah, you have a point there.

It was the manner in which she did. But yeah, you have a point there.

I won't push you for it, but if it was particularly dickish then ****, get revenge in some way of form. You need to work out if it's sadness or anger as your main emotion, and if it's the former then get some ****** payback. I never subscribed to all those wankers talking about 'rising above it' and all that ****.

I take no responsibility for your consequent actions. ;)

I won't push you for it, but if it was particularly dickish then ****, get revenge in some way of form. You need to work out if it's sadness or anger as your main emotion, and if it's the former then get some ****** payback. I never subscribed to all those wankers talking about 'rising above it' and all that ****.

Wouldn't really want to lower myself to her level. Payback could potentially cause more harm than good. Depends on the character I guess. Thanks for the suggestion though. :wub:

what has Wales done to you GC! Oh wait you've always been a douche.... ;)

Don't listen to all these suggestions, getting drunk, 'laid', or taking drugs (I presume that's what Vanjagl was implying?) will definitely not help the matter...Well maybe they will in short-term, but in most cases they won't in the longer term (I say 'longer' because it might help at first, but you may regret it a lot the next morning).

Just try and forget about it without doing anything stupid; watch your favourite movie, listen to your favourite songs, or, maybe, just maybe talk to somebody about it, or even her (to find out why, if you haven't already).

But everybody deals with things differently, so nobody can give you a right or wrong answer.