squirrel442

Reaction score
im newcastle and when starting my first season i put obertan, williamson, simpson and few others for sale, no one buys them, so i offer the players to clubs and i get between 500k to 1 mill for each player.. however reading on here most ppl get 2.5 million for williamson, 3.5 to 4.5 each for obertan and simpson.. So my question is, how do you sell? how do you get that sort of money for your players? any help would be great cheers

im newcastle and when starting my first season i put obertan, williamson, simpson and few others for sale, no one buys them, so i offer the players to clubs and i get between 500k to 1 mill for each player.. however reading on here most ppl get 2.5 million for williamson, 3.5 to 4.5 each for obertan and simpson.. So my question is, how do you sell? how do you get that sort of money for your players? any help would be great cheers

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...6431-how-sell-my-player-thread-raikan007.html

hey bud, just remember, not everyone is going to want your rejects/fringe players :)

good luck