How good does this or that player turn out?

Odisseas Vlachodimos (Stuttgart)
Filipe (Bahia)
David Alaba (Bayern)
Luccas Claro (Coritiba)
Breno (Bayern)
Dale Jennings (Bayern)
Antonio Cotan (Sevilla)
Moises (Vilarreal)
Ander Cantero (Osasuna)
Leon Goretzka (Bochum)

Thanks mate :)
View attachment 239007View attachment 239008View attachment 239013View attachment 239015

Muhammed Demirci. I hope you can find him :)

View attachment 239021

Nelson Oliveira (benfica)
Roderick Miranda (benfica)
Vitinho

View attachment 239014View attachment 239016View attachment 239024

Carlos Vela, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Szczesny, Wellington Silva, Adel Taarabt, Rojo(argentinian CB/LB), Gibbs, Clyne(RB from Crystal Palace)...Thanks in advance!
View attachment 239009View attachment 239010View attachment 239011View attachment 239012View attachment 239018View attachment 239019View attachment 239020View attachment 239023

Will Hughes, Jeff Hendrick and Mark O'Brien if you could, although I doubt they'll be on your game :p
View attachment 239017View attachment 239022

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, mate. Though Taarabt didn't really progress. Can you please tell me how much did Arsenal get for Chamberlain and Vela? Also, when you have time some screenshots of Lenny Nangis, Mbaye Niang, Steven N'Zonzi, Lucas Digne and Griezmann.

Thanks a lot, mate. Though Taarabt didn't really progress. Can you please tell me how much did Arsenal get for Chamberlain and Vela? Also, when you have time some screenshots of Lenny Nangis, Mbaye Niang, Steven N'Zonzi, Lucas Digne and Griezmann.

No problem I can tell you right now that Niang just won player of the year 2018. (he plays on my cardiff squad :) ). Taarabt left qpr when they got relegated for peanuts.

Vela = 3.5 mil 2013/14
Chamberlain = joined Stoke for 2.8 mil 2015/16 then went to Everton for 7.5 mil 2018/19

Don't see Digne anywhere... here's the others.

View attachment 239046View attachment 239047View attachment 239048View attachment 239049

Digne aint in mine either! Wierd. I will be on season 19/20 tomorrow probably

Thanks a lot! N'Zonzi turns out much better in the save he got to Besiktas. Also, as a last request a comparasion screen of Fierro vs Niang? Doing an Wenger-ish Arsenal save and would like to know wich one I should buy to replace Van Persie.

Thanks a lot! N'Zonzi turns out much better in the save he got to Besiktas. Also, as a last request a comparasion screen of Fierro vs Niang? Doing an Wenger-ish Arsenal save and would like to know wich one I should buy to replace Van Persie.

View attachment 239057View attachment 239058View attachment 239059

Really not much between them - Fierro will be the cheaper of the two for sure. I'd go with Fierro to be honest. Niang has been absolutely beast but he cost me 23 mil when i purchased him. Inter forked over 10 mil for Fierro. The choice is yours.

thanks m8. Roderick and Nelson look beasts. Will keep them for sure

Marco Reus, Andre Schurrle, Jake Livermore, Jordan Henderson, Jay Spearing, Jon Flanagan, Jack Robinson, Dany Welbeck and... if possible Jack Rodwell.

Filip Djuricic, Andrea Bertolacci, Matheu Peybernes, Pierric Cros, Sebastian Corchia please (sorry the spellings are probably very wrong)

can I have Dodo & Sturridge(but i might of already asked for him...)Have i asked fr Nathan ke? If not can i have him

Wilfred Zaha, Belhanda, Ait Fana, Yaya Sanogo, Marvin Martin.