How many of us have a season ticket?

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
i was just wondering how many people on fm actually have a season ticket?
me and my dad are just about to get two season tickets at arsenal its a whopping £1300 which i think is a stupid amount but i can't say no to going to the emirates every week.

i was also wondering how much does a season ticket cost at your club? and would you be willing to pay £1300

Me and my dad have season tickets at man utd and its cheaper than at arsenal ;).

its 57 pound for child at notts, not getting it tho, 6 pounds for match day, cant make enough

Well we used to, but now we don't, because to be frank it's a rip the prices they want you to pay to watch a load of ****, we just go to the home games now, and at best two away trips.

Paying over a grand for a season ticket is the club ripping the fans off in my opinion. Way too much money when I have other priorities in life which have to come first.

i sort of agree with you, but arsenal do have a ticket exchange system where if you can go to the game you can sell your ticket for its proper value so even if can't get down there all the time you will make money back

I have had a season ticket at a different clubs for the last few seasons, might see if I can get one at Bristol Rovers this season, or could get another Plymouth one..

It's too far to travel to Newcastle every other weekend, but if I could, I would. :) I will have to stick to a few home and away games every season :(

Mine costs £155 but it's my last season on a child ticket so it will be more expensive next year. My dads cost around £599 but we our in the middle of the ground.

I have had a season ticket at a different clubs for the last few seasons, might see if I can get one at Bristol Rovers this season, or could get another Plymouth one..

It's too far to travel to Newcastle every other weekend, but if I could, I would. :) I will have to stick to a few home and away games every season :(

Exactly the same for me. :)

I don't have a season ticket for Cambridge but go to about 14 or 15 games a season. :)

I suggest getting a cheap season ticket at a local club as it is something to do. :)

Great fun as well. :D

[/B]

I don't have a season ticket for Cambridge but go to about 14 or 15 games a season. :)

I suggest getting a cheap season ticket at a local club as it is something to do. :)

Yeah I had a season ticket at Bristol city last season, Plymouth for two seasons before that, might get another City one as they seem to be cheaper than Rovers, but I do like watching Plymouth with my mates from uni lol

Would be more interesting to know how many people actually pay for their own season ticket. I've never had a season ticket for Derby because my dad couldn't afford it when I was younger and I can't now. I go to as many home and away games as possible but I can't afford to go every week.

i've already got mine next season for Pompey.

how much is it out of curiosity?
well it betends where you sit in the ground but where i sit it cost around 475quid each

also we sell quite alot of our tickets so we only end up going to about 70% of home games in a season

Would be more interesting to know how many people actually pay for their own season ticket. I've never had a season ticket for Derby because my dad couldn't afford it when I was younger and I can't now. I go to as many home and away games as possible but I can't afford to go every week.

My dad pays for mine.. I wouldn't be able to afford it being a scrubby student! :(

I've had a Reading Home & Away season ticket for 6-7 years now. (H)

Last edited:
well it betends where you sit in the ground but where i sit it cost around 475quid each

also we sell quite alot of our tickets so we only end up going to about 70% of home games in a season

thats a bargain, i would happily pay that at the moment i have to pay half of the season ticket so its not to bad for me

[/B]

I go to about 4or5 aswell ;) probs seen you there :p. Do you go in the Newmarket Road end?