I got him for 50 million start of the second season easy, no negotiations or anything, they just accepted.

First season Spurs, 50 million spread over 48 months, Bosting player i tell ya!

ive done a new save now got him for 58m , what do you play him as on the wings ?

Play him as a winger/inside forward on the left, just finished the season and he got in the team of the year and signing of the season. Still cant believe i actually got him so cheap

I got him for 50 million at the start of the second season with newcastle......my first choice AML for me, described as a wonderkid and he is definately living up to the hype!

Play him as a winger/inside forward on the left, just finished the season and he got in the team of the year and signing of the season. Still cant believe i actually got him so cheap
yea because some post i read people was saying i should play him as attacking playmaker but i find him better as an inside forward on the left

they did, signed Hummels off them as well! they scored around £59m off me! Kagawa signed for Udinese, think Barrios and Gundogan are still there! hahah! I have no clue! they just did!

raped them proper!

how did you manage that ????? every time i finish the first season they always on top , they finished first and they went and got marko marin but i just ended up starting again and buy him at the start of the season. what do you play him as ??? or what would you recommend to play him as on the left (AML) ?? also is hummels worth buying coz my scout reports said hes weakness is his speed and can be too slow and i really want someone that can play like Thiago Silva ?

Last edited:
how did you manage that ????? every time i finish the first season they always on top , they finished first and they went and got marko marin but i just ended up starting again and buy him at the start of the season. what do you play him as ??? or what would you recommend to play him as on the left (AML) ?? also is hummels worth buying coz my scout reports said hes weakness is his speed and can be too slow and i really want someone that can play like Thiago Silva ?

no idea mate, ask SI :) Hummels is great! if you focus training on quickness he picks up pretty quickly, already increased at least one stat in pace and acceleration! plus I have Vertonghen next to him/Kaboul who are both quick!

Thiago Silva is the best defender in the game mate, he is the complete defender, if that is your benchmark for a defender, good luck :) you are going to be dissappointed!

no idea mate, ask SI :) Hummels is great! if you focus training on quickness he picks up pretty quickly, already increased at least one stat in pace and acceleration! plus I have Vertonghen next to him/Kaboul who are both quick!

Thiago Silva is the best defender in the game mate, he is the complete defender, if that is your benchmark for a defender, good luck :) you are going to be dissappointed!

ok thanks for the advice so ill buy hummels then , what pace has he got for you ???? if its on 15 then ill defo buy also on my lsit i want to get varane from madrid since hes the closes thing to sliva but but atm he dont want to leave.
ive already got otamendi and hes been a beast for me so farr.

do you think it is worth buying sliva at age 27 ? and if so how much should i pay for him ( max payment ) ?

ok thanks for the advice so ill buy hummels then , what pace has he got for you ???? if its on 15 then ill defo buy also on my lsit i want to get varane from madrid since hes the closes thing to sliva but but atm he dont want to leave.
ive already got otamendi and hes been a beast for me so farr.

do you think it is worth buying sliva at age 27 ? and if so how much should i pay for him ( max payment ) ?

no its like 13 or something, it was on 11 I think!

Verane won't leave anytime soon mate! He is quality though!

Silva at 27 is in his prime, up until 33 he will be a machine! He will be like Lucio! I would pay anything close to £50m for him to be honest, dont think you will pay more than around £40m though, not sure!

i managed to get him for 58m 8 up front and 50 over 48 months, same with Neymar 3m up front 76m over 48m worth it after about 5 seasons they are the back bone of my team with Sakho at center back too.

I got gotze for €120 mill in 2014 after three seasons of him improving. Hes the2 nd best mid in the game along with fabregas and i got them both:)

anyone played real madrid on patch 12.0.4 and bought gotze first season? please answer me...

thanks

There are only three ways to get Gotze:

1. You pay straight up 80+ mil pounds
2. You get him right at the beginning of the game before he has played a league game, for about 50+ mil pounds
3. You get him cheaper because he is either unhappy at his club or is out of a contract.

I got him at the start of the game for 40 mil. But this was with Man city. But its weird if you dont offer that in the first day of the game they reject it and want stupid amounts. If you even offer 35mil at first they then come back and say they want 80mil or something. So yea 40mil straight away seemed to work for me.

Nope, just a winger

ok i will play him as winger but hes been not performing lately , hes be getting an avarage of 6.60 in some matches right now hes on 7.00 but normally hes on a 6 ???? i mean its not like ive been playing him him in the wrong place coz i play him AML but as inside forward or attack playmaker ????

Last edited: