How to deal with Van Persie's injuries?

pridders

Reaction score
I'm currently in my second season with Arsenal and it's going really well, unfortunately the only player that consistently scores for me is Van Persie and he is literally always injured. I'm currently midway through January and he has 6 appearances. 6! Despite that he's still my second highest goalscorer and my best player with 8 goals, 3 assists and an average rating of 8.03 from those 6 games. Is there anything I can do to keep him at least relatively injury free? I've tried asking him to retire from internationals, where he gets about a 3rd of his injuries due to always regaining fitness in time for them, but he won't. Cheers for the help.

I have no advice for keeping him fit but i had same problem and i switched theo from right mid to upfront as a poacher and it worked really well. Have to bare with him for a few games as he has the miss rate of Bendtner to start with but becomes awesome.

Had the same problem here. My advise (and what I did) is to get an alternative. In this case, Seydou Doumbia.