how to get to CL?

Stetchkov

Reaction score
i was wondering what you have to do on FM10 to get your team to the champions league. im in second bundesliga, i know i need to get into the first bundesliga and finish in the top 2 or 3 correct? (ex: bayern munchin, shalke 04, and wolfsburg) and then you "qualify" to play in the champions league correct? just wondering if i get promoted to first bundesliga and then finish in a top osition if it will automatically let me participate in the champions league or if the teams are all selected at random? also when do you know if your team makes it to the champions league?
i did use the search bar but didnt have much luck, if so please redirect me thanks.

Germany get four in the CL right now so do Spain & England?

so lefts say you finish in the top four (don't know if that works in the game mind)

IRL (can't find a fourth German Club so I might be wrong)

1st & 2nd - Auto CL
3rd - Play-off round
4th - Third qualifying round

5th - 7th are in the UEFA Europa League

in Game

1st & 2nd - Auto CL
3rd - Play-off round

4th - 6th are in the UEFA Europa League

Whs.

If you want Champions League football,the top three are for you to be aiming at.

Whs.

If you want Champions League football,the top three are for you to be aiming at.

I was reading that Germany have four places now in the Champions League but I couldn't find a fourth team so I'll edit my post

thanks guys so you can take macclesfeild to the champions league as long as they get 1st or second once in the EPL correct or even bundesliga?

in the premier league, the top four qualify for the champions league
the better quality the league, the more teams from that league can qualify

so in the game in my 09/10 season in the bundesliga 1&2 are automatic CL qual. and 3rd place is a match to see if you qualify? just seeing if i got my facts right.