Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal

Reaction score
I have a weird dilemma.

Liverpool Management has given me 245 Million as a budget for this transfer season.

My current first team includes -
Attackers : Torres, Balotelli, Chamakh, William Thompson,
Mid fielders: Gerrard, Kaka, Gourcuff, David Alaba, Kriviets, Pedro Leon, James Milner, Maschrano, Zabaleta,
Defenders : Gareth Bale, Curtis Davis, Leo, Robert Huth, Darijo Srna, Joe Mattock, Vincent Company, and 1-2 great talents from reserves. (like Jason Johnson and Ian Sorenson)
GKS : Lloris, Carizzo, Renan

My question is .... how to spend 245 million more now?
My mind says don't spend it but its too tempting.. :p

buy chiellini for around 22m otherwise your team is brilliant

btw what season are u in?

thiago silva I guess and Aguero for sure! otherwise ... BRILLIANT team!! nice work working up Liverpool!

buy chiellini for around 22m otherwise your team is brilliant

btw what season are u in?

I am in season 2014-15 now.

Gerrard is already on his decline and kaka,torres get tired now and then.. :(

But still almost winning everything there is to win. ^^)

Chiellini can be a good replacement as CB or LB but i think he lacks the attacking instincts of Bale. and i need to keep few English guys in team so because eligibility criteria of European Competitions. :(

I am in season 2014-15 now.

Gerrard is already on his decline and kaka,torres get tired now and then.. :(

But still almost winning everything there is to win. ^^)

Chiellini can be a good replacement as CB or LB but i think he lacks the attacking instincts of Bale. and i need to keep few English guys in team so because eligibility criteria of European Competitions. :(
oh then dont buy chiellini he would be in his 30s buy rodwell??

Jordan Spence - West Ham
Rossi - Villareal
Rooney - Man Utd
Ronaldo - Real
Jack Rodwell - Everton
Nathan Delfouneso - Villa

Sell chamakh,i think they made him horibble on 2010.
get neymar or nathan delfounso
start getting replacments for kaka and gerrard,some talented midfielders

Start looking for the best regens available. At that point in your game there should be some real gems that are already ready to take over from the likes of Gerrard and Kaka and Torres or some that are already showing signs of potential to take over from them in the coming seasons. But regens are definately the answer to your question.

Go for some talented regens or just try your luck signing Messi or someone simply because you can.

Agree with what has been said - messi and regens are the way to go. Wonder if Rooney would join thouigh as he is a Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.