PurpleAki

Reaction score
Messi's contract is expiring in 6 months and I'm managing Real Madrid. Is there anyway I can stop that "My client is not interested" line and get him to sign?

Unless you win the champions league about ten times in the next six months and praise him in everything he does then it looks unlikely. What year are you playing in? Try Willian from Shakhtar. As good as (I know, I know :p) Messi by about 2015.

I'm in 2016, I've already got Sneijder, Eriksen and Gotze for the AMC position, Hulk and Nani for AMR, Ronaldo and Di Maria for AML and Aguero, Benzema and Jovetic for ST

So really its just a luxury thing of wanting to manage Messi lol

I had Willian whilst managing Arsenal, think he's at Inter now though

Well you could give it a shot, I suppose if he says no, you've got a couple of half decent players anyway ;)

Well you could give it a shot, I suppose if he says no, you've got a couple of half decent players anyway ;)

He cant can he, he said it says "my client is not interested" which im guessing is in that red box so he cant negotiate

On a network game with my friend - who was managing Chelsea - he managed to sign Messi after winning the Premier League twice and Champions League once within three seasons. Then again, he also is paying him ridiculous wages of around £400,000 p/w.

As you're Madrid manager and Messi is pretty much Barcelona through and through, I highly doubt that he will even think about joining you. It's probably set that he dislikes Madrid - and it's probably permanent.

It's easy to get messi! Just go on FM Editor before new save....Get Messi over to Real Mardid and change his dislike to Barccelona! :D

I'm only joking but it would be funny if someone did this :D I did it before for fun though hehe!