tubby

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever had this (see pictures) before? Is it something new to a patch, regen only, custom club only? I've never seen this mentioned anywhere or pictured before so thought I'd see if anyone else has had it.

SHibv.png

Hc8CS.png

Always finding new things in FM... but a 10 point determination increase is insane (he was out of contract, needless to say he no longer is)

I've never seen this, but I hope it happens to my team lol

Being tutored by a player with high determination? I've got one go from 9 to 15 before but never quite that much.

Scored in his next match, instant payout :)

Being tutored by a player with high determination? I've got one go from 9 to 15 before but never quite that much.

Tutored by nobody. Created club with no players so all random regens, 2 straight promotions he was out of contract. He does have good potential, havent looked at it on genie, but I never deemed his current ability to be good enough to play first choice. Saw this and started him a few more times, paying off.

That's pretty awesome, would love for that to happen.

As sometone above me wrote I've had determination increased radically when tutoring. After 2-3 months the younger player usually have the same determination as the older. Really doubt I've seen 10 points thou.

Yeah well as I said, he wasn't being tutored by anyone.

Would love to see that happen with some players that i dont buy because the low determination...

Bumped his value up as I sold him for ~200k the next season, everybody wins

lol. Im thinking it must be custom club, gen or patch related as it's happened twice and I've never seen it before. Unfortunately its only happening to **** players :(

BDDDE8B969231F21F3C54A9C60C261C0A11EBFE9

I have seen this happen but in reverse. Player lost 10 points to Determination and I got basically the same message just with a negative spin. Was more than a little unhappy.

i have had this happen
inbox message said something along the lines of: "...matters outside of the club have increased players determination..."
was nice surprise

Happened to me too with a 17y DR in Panathinaikos, funny thing is that his potential rating went from 2* to 4*... GREAT