I finished First with Hull City in the English Premier League

MORE INFORMATION​

Switch from average to a very low amount in training intensity, in the Team section. It helps avoid injuries.

Players lacking match fitness can play but those severely lacking match fitness can't play. Except in the first games of the season.

If you feel your CM isn't good enough, you can put an AMC, if he can play there.

Last edited:
VERY IMPORTANT

I'm not saying you are going to finish first all the time but your gonna win most of your games.

You gotta make sure that you put the best starting 11 possible in every game.

Your AMC should be your best player available.

Switch from average to a very low amount in training intensity, in the Team section. It helps avoid injuries.

Last edited:
Offside Trap

MORE INFORMATION

Go to Instructions and select Use Offside Trap. It will allows to be a much better opposition against 4-3-1-2 and 3-4-1-2.

I just tried your tactic. played 5 games only but had all wins (except cup game I played with whole second sqad we lost but were much better)

so I am wondering few things.

what training you use?

who takes corners and throw ins?

hows your attacker scoring?

do you use OI's?

I just tried your tactic. played 5 games only but had all wins (except cup game I played with whole second sqad we lost but were much better)

so I am wondering few things.

what training you use?

who takes corners and throw ins?

hows your attacker scoring?

do you use OI's?

Training: I just switch from average to very low.

Corners and throw ins: Nobody in particular.

Attacker scoring: This tactic allows the attacker to score a lot of goals.

OI's: I don't use that.

Unlike most of the good tactics out there, there's no dozen of pages of instructions. I made this tactic easy to use and successful.

MORE INFORMATION

It's better to select your team, but if you don't want to figure out who fits where, you can ask your assistant to select it.

Last edited: