I have become a driver

Congrats mate, I have been driving for a couple of years now, Not crashed yet however it doesn't matter how good a driver you are you will always learn and there is always an idiot on the road who can cause an accident your never safe. Just drive at the speed limit always be aware of whats going around you.

yeah i agree... when i sat behind the wheel i understood how drivers are really are

Dont reverse into things either, I reversed into a metal post over summer. set us back £50 :(

I only just had my first lesson yesterday, didn't actually get to drive it but we're starting to move the car on Tuesday for my second lesson. Looking forward to it.

I only just had my first lesson yesterday, didn't actually get to drive it but we're starting to move the car on Tuesday for my second lesson. Looking forward to it.

You're getting to move, in a driving lesson? Enjoy it!:p

Cannot wait 'till I can drive!

But i'm 14 so theres a long way to go :D

Cannot wait 'till I can drive!

But i'm 14 so theres a long way to go :D

You can actually start driving just now offroad :p not sure if that's just scotland but your allowed to drive at 14-15 I believe if its offroad.

What company you doing your lessons with ? I got to drive on my first lesson :S weird you never.

You can actually start driving just now offroad :p not sure if that's just scotland but your allowed to drive at 14-15 I believe if its offroad.

What company you doing your lessons with ? I got to drive on my first lesson :S weird you never.
Glasgow School of Motoring ;)

Maybe he got in and pointed at the brake and said "That's the pedal that makes me go faster right?" I know someone who did that, I feel sorry for his poor instructor.

Maybe he got in and pointed at the brake and said "That's the pedal that makes me go faster right?" I know someone who did that, I feel sorry for his poor instructor.

Maybe XD However my instructors idea of a test for what I noticed around me was how many women did you see sitting at that coffee table XD and because I always drove too fast and he had to press the brakes constantly he took me on the country roads a few times :D

If you ever crash into another car, just swear at the other driver so they feel guilty :p

Just remember that cars are invincible. That seems to be the way most people drive. And seemingly the invincibility of a car is directly proportional to its cost. Can't quite figure that one out.