wreck

Reaction score
first season with aesenal is hard..great players but they cant play good football.. man untited is always good..
but to my point.i was fooling around with the editor.. arsenal players went to man u,and man u players to arsenal.
and guess..man u with arsenal players is just great.and arsenal with man u players is the same as with orginal squad.
a arsenal bug or...??:S

****..i cant write any more..so aesenal,untited :p

quite interesting... are there any "fixed" scenarios in game?

quite interesting... are there any "fixed" scenarios in game?

No, but there are plenty of hidden attributes. And alot of these hidden attributes have to do with the team as a whole. So just changing all the players from one team to another is not equal to that team playing exactly like the team you transferred them from. In addition there is alot of other stuff that influences a team and how they play. Strategy, tactics, team morale, media prediction, expectations, reputation etc.

To be honest I'm not surprised at all about this. In fact I'd be more surprised if it resulted in the opposite. The game isn't all about how good the individual players' attributes are. If it was, it would be boring.

yeah and this has nothing to do with the fact that you're mad and making up an incorrect theory...