shadowsc2

Reaction score
I know this is probably in a wrong section, but here I'll probably get replied.

Can you check in-game by fm by how much the stadium can be expanded? If not is there a tool aside FMRTE with which you can see it? I don't use, don't know how nor do I need FMRTE.

I ask this because my club has finished new stadium after the first season (btw I am 9th season) and it was a 4206 seater... because of the lack of money I wasn't able to expand it till I think 7th season and they expanded it by 2k more seats... and it is being expanded again by 3.2k seats... I want to know will it be profitable enough if it could be expanded enough or will I be forced to build a new stadium...

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

come on anyone?

The only way of checking is via FMRTE or Genie scout. Unless it is an official stadium you can check it via the original editor.

The only way of checking is via FMRTE or Genie scout. Unless it is an official stadium you can check it via the original editor.

I don't know is it an official stadium, I might as well as check it out in the editor... and you can't check it with genie scout, or if you can tell me how?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

what club is it?

It's called Glavice, which is a 4.HNL side, yes I know you can play only 2.HNL in the official patch but I have LukeCro's HNL patch which allowed me to play 4.HNL.