I spent 90 million pounds building Manchester City ..

I started a game and signed Sanchez & Marquinhos - 2 best young players on the game. Sahko, Tymoshuck, Srna, Zhirkov, Vagner Love

is there anyone who hasnt won the league with city? lol, its too easy.

vagner love is a must but on 9.3 get him and flog JO

i tend to use the arsene wenger approach, i will spend big on a couple of areas in my team but then invest in the future and coaching to ensure that my team has a legacy for years to come.
Had a file with blackburn once, won the premiership twice, the uefa cup, the champions league, FA Cup twice, Carling Cup twice, left after 2 seasons to manage england and roberto mancini took over, Blackburn won the premiership every season after that and always atleast made the last 4 of the champions league. All down to the legacy i had put in place during my 2 years of strucuring and rebuilding
I also use the Arsene Wenger approach. I look for good, young, cheap players. I keep the game realistic. Even after 2 seasons of success, and I do have the money, I do not go and spend money. Messi for example gets a release clause of +/- 46mil after the second season. Just because I can is not a reason to go and buy him. He'll never play for Arsenal in real life (how I wish that was true). Plus my players have done well for 2 seasons, so I stick with them. Obviously you sell dead wood, or players that you got for cheap, and now sell at a profit. Football is a business. It works for me and I stick to what works for me.

I also use the Arsene Wenger approach. I look for good, young, cheap players. I keep the game realistic. Even after 2 seasons of success, and I do have the money, I do not go and spend money. Messi for example gets a release clause of +/- 46mil after the second season. Just because I can is not a reason to go and buy him. He'll never play for Arsenal in real life (how I wish that was true). Plus my players have done well for 2 seasons, so I stick with them. Obviously you sell dead wood, or players that you got for cheap, and now sell at a profit. Football is a business. It works for me and I stick to what works for me.

i think messi would go to arsenal because of the type of football arsenal play.

never leave barcelona
guarantee it
he will leave.
man city wil more than likely bid like 200 mil for him and then pay him 500k a week or sumin like that and 99% of footballers would take that money

this is my city team but ı did not buy messi.....how can ı buy messi from barcelona help me??:S

my man city squad is immense, i love it i spent a lot of money in season 2 when the real quality players would come to me,

then signed, ibra and messi this season, whilst only a few season 3

When man city the game is boring you just dominated after 2nd season.

i got messi for 37million( realese clause and 150k a week)

i got messi for 37million( realese clause and 150k a week)

its right.But in my game ,messi release clause 44 million euro and ı spent this price but messi dont want to join my team....this is disappointment for me...Help me for this problem.I have got 178 million euro transfer budget...:(:(