Im hearing you... do majority of that myself, just so so frustrating that nothing seems to work. Im the 1st to admit im pants at tactics so have to use others... but nothing seems to work for me at all. Ive tried various tactics and the likes of zizunolas which is rsted very highly, but I seem 2 have no success with any of it. Ive edited beat burnley 2-1 at home, lost 3-0 away to soton, beat lille 1-0 and just lost 2-0 at home to newcastle... im guna scream

Is the tactic fluid? Do your players have Match Condition over 85%? Sorry for those stupid questions but it is indeed so frustrating loosing from those teams with Liverpool.

For the first time i have great success using this 4-4-2. Look previous page i ve uploaded a picture.

Dont know if it will last but already using it for about 40 matches.

Is the tactic fluid? Do your players have Match Condition over 85%? Sorry for those stupid questions but it is indeed so frustrating loosing from those teams with Liverpool.

For the first time i have great success using this 4-4-2. Look previous page i ve uploaded a picture.

Yes mate fully fluid.... never pick a player with condition less than 93, defensively a mess, cant score, worst thing is it one of the best tactics out there... guna have look at yours now too

Yes mate fully fluid, player condition I never pick anyone less than 93, defensive shambles and cant score... frustrating cuz using one of the best tactics... is your tactic same as one on 1st page? Or changed as it says tank on page 2?

Sorry for repeat message re-wrote it as didnt realise 1st one sent lol

View attachment 368431

lol

If you use mine, dont put Henderson or Allen as RGA. Maybe the "Plays short passes" will conflict with the RGA role. Place Henderson as MR and Allen as Anchor.

Actually i see Liverpool squad and it fits perfectly.

Attacking DLs : Enrique, Cissoko
Supporting DRs : Johnson, Kelly (Flanagan)
DCs : Skrtel, Toure, Sakho, Coates
Anchors : Allen, Agger
RGAs : Gerrard, Lucas
MRs : Henderson, Moses (you need another kind of player here. Someone like Henderson)
MLs : You need two players here (Coutinho is an option but i think he will be a great F9, because i wouldnt sacrifice Suarez in any other position than AF)
AF : Suarez, Sturrige
F9 : Coutinho, Aspas

Im using marshalls new update. Sold majority of defenders sold coutinho 40m allen lucas gone too... bought in varane draxler bender berahino coentrao lol

Lloris
Reina
Coentrao
Robinson
Flanagan
Wisdom
Sakho
Varane
Ilori
Kelly
Gerrard
Bender
Henderson
Can
Sterling
Sosa
Draxler
Lallana
Suarez
Lambert
Sturridge
Berahino
That is my squad mate

2 nil down at home 2 newc half time... switched to your tactic djibril at half time.... drew 2-2 might be something here son

Bender : No RGA. Has play no through balls. Perfect Anchor.

Emre Can (?) : Be Carefull, he has low Workrate. He doesnt fit anywere for me. He has low heading for CB. He is right footed to put him left back. He has low finishing to put him IFa. He has low teamwork to put him IFs. He is inefectual for any Right Position exept Full back, were he is unsuitable because of low Workrate.

Sosa (Atletico?) : Great F9

Draxler : Low workrate but he is so great i dont thing it will matter. MR

Lambert (Southampton?) : Great F9

Lloris GK
Reina GK
Coentrao DL
Robinson DL
Flanagan DR
Wisdom CD (low bravery for position)
Sakho CD
Varane CD
Ilori CD
Kelly DR
Gerrard RGA
Bender Anchor
Henderson MR
Can
Sterling ML
Sosa F9
Draxler MR
Lallana
Suarez ST
Lambert F9
Sturridge ST
Berahino ML

Sosa the argentine from metallist. Really really appreciative of your help mate thank you. Had your tactic for 2 games so far...
Wba away won 3-2
Chelsea home drew 1-1 (conceded a daft own goal)
Is there any way of modifying the tactic? To make it more attacking? U have no roles for lallana either and have put berahino ML?

Well, FM 14 started its magic again.

I won Juventus in home too, and now in 5 matches in my CL group i have 4 wins 1 draw, 9 score, 1 conceeded which is a brilliant run.

But in my league i lost 1 game (1 ccc for me none for opp), draw 2-2 another (3 ccc for me, NONE for opp) and won 5-2 another. 4 ccc for me 1 for opponent. Suddenly.......... its so easy for **** opponents to score flukes, long shots and corners.

I will persuade myself its complanency from our great run in CL and continue.

Yes there is. You will add the same tactic in the other two slots.

In the one you will remove retain and change mentality to attacking. You will use it when desperate for a goal.
In the other you will just add hassle opponents. Its for when you feel you receive too much pressure from lower quality opponents. I am experimenting if also push higher and offside should me selected too.

Havent used them much though. Maybe in 3-4 matches and later in games.

Yes there is. You will add the same tactic in the other two slots.

In the one you will remove retain and change mentality to attacking. You will use it when desperate for a goal.
In the other you will just add hassle opponents. Its for when you feel you receive too much pressure from lower quality opponents. I am experimenting if also push higher and offside should me selected too.

Havent used them much though. Maybe in 3-4 matches and later in games.

Fair enough mate ill do that. I played 2 more games lost narrowly at the bernabeu 3-2 then lost 2-0 at home to man city... BUT coentrao gerrard and bender missed both games and I had 3 play can and henderson central midfield... cant play much more today but will start a new save with your tactic tomorrow and let you know how I do. Thank you.

Yes Beralino ML because you have two great MRs and because i often see my left W cutting inside, so right foot might be usefull. Lallana fits in MR position but you already have covered those. I wish i could say you that the tactic will definitelly work for you so sell him and Can and buy one RGA and one Anchor (the gaps you have). I cant because the tactic might not work and you will need them in the next tactic you will use. ;)

Djibril, anchor man isn't closing down, he stays put, that's why I suggested defensive midfielder...

I have faith djibril... guna start new save 2moz... only problem I see is lack of attacking and chances created

Back 2 the drawing board 4me djibril lol played 4 lost 4 scored 1 conceded 11

View attachment 368315

Results so far.

Champions League group, 6 played, 5 wins 1 draw, 11 scored, 1 conceeded.

Tactic IS working i suggest you start a new game and focus on making tactic fluid.
Trust me it does create chances, most of the games i have 15 shots and 2 CCCs. And opponent either has 2-3 shots or 10 shots but long or harmless ones. Anyway do whatever you wont. I suggest you the Roslers 4-4-2, he has been one of the greates tacticians in this year difficult FM. Its in upload tactics section ;)

Igneos you are right mate. Dont now how it stuck in my head that Anchor has by default the Close down more option.

Afraid to change it now :D

Last edited:
View attachment 616711

Results so far.

Champions League group, 6 played, 5 wins 1 draw, 11 scored, 1 conceeded.

Tactic IS working i suggest you start a new game and focus on making tactic fluid.

Igneos you are right mate. Dont now how it stuck in my head that Anchor has by default the Close down more option.

Afraid to change it now :D

Tactic is working? Ok I start new game 2nite or 2moz... so change anchor to defensive midf or Bwm? Im guna b liverpool so any signings u recommend? Going to sell mignolet johnson agger skrtel enrique lucas coutinho (only because psg pay 40m)