Transfers 2034-35:

Rastafarian Badman >>>> RETIRES at end of season
Harry Adam >>>> Wolfsburg to Sturm Graz, Free Transfer

Retired at 37 .. Not bad. Am i doing any coaching?

We are down to the last man standing people - Harry Adam of Sturm Graz!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Retired at 37 .. Not bad. Am i doing any coaching?

Yeah, me (youth coach), Hannes (scout), Arkle (youth coach), Gooner (yet another youth coach) and you (assistant manager) are all in staff.

Noooooooo, Celtic then retirement!

P.S None of the pictures since 2032 work for me :S

Assistant Manager? brilliant. For who if i may know? :p

Assistant Manager? brilliant. For who if i may know? :p

Unemployed atm, however Harry Adam has just announced his retirement at the end of the 2036 season, bringing the game to an end!

Thank you all for taking part and for some great feedback, and I'll see a lot of you in the next one!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/73445-i7idannys-pro-3-twist.html

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Any final screenshots?

Well, i'd like to See the Denmark and Chelsea info screen. Dunno if any other people would like to see any screenies.

I put records because there was no mention of any former players on the info screen, just current internationals.

Cheers mate.

Most capped and all time top goal scorer. Nice :D

LOL! Just saw a ticket for Chelsea cost's £50 :O

Cheers mate.

Most capped and all time top goal scorer. Nice :D

LOL! Just saw a ticket for Chelsea cost's £50 :O

... that's how they could afford your wages.... :D

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Also, you were Denmark's youngest player and goalscorer and the Top Goalscorer in a season

Haha, yeah. That's probably why i retired just after getting a new 3 year deal :p

****.. If i would've read the whole thing i should've known :p