dewysinatra

Reaction score
I signed him in y first season as he was transfer listed for 20 million, but as I got to January of my third season he'd only made 7 assists and scored 9 goals in almost three season. PSG showed interest in him, so I offered him to clubs and they bid 40 million... Who is a good left wing replacement? I was going to try and sign El Shaarway but he's just gone to Real Madrid... I've trained Shaw to play there but still one more player any suggestions

I'd hardly call 20M profit a flop :p

Left wing: Are you looking for a winger or inside forward. Hands are kinde tied till I know how you plan to play them.

Julian Draxler from Shalke is excellent as an inside forward or winger. I got him at Atletico Madrid at the start of the second season and he is starting to turn in some very good performances

I was keeping Muniain for 2 years on my United save, but he was really inconsistent. I recommend going for either Insigne or Bernard. Both are quality, but Bernard should be cheaper.

Think I want a winger you know, and I was well chuffed with the profit! Shaw is getting their but is only 20 so reckon he'll need time, so yeah a new left winger

For left wing (attacking), either Draxler, El Shaarawy or Insigne. Especially Draxler and Shaarawy - both are outstanding.

Got to be Griezmann? I have El Shaarawy, Griezmann and Muniain for my wings, and all 3 are great.

My recommendation is Draxxler or Insigne.

I see people recommending Bernard and El Shaarawy as well, but they are very injury prone. :( Could out of a sudden lose them for 2-3 months of the season.

I recommend to train iker's crossing stats. They look pretty bad to me (12 at the start of the game I think)...

I have Bernard as my AML and he's great. Scores goals and assists. Only problem is that it will take him a while to adapt, and because of this he has a pretty ****** first season. So don't expect him to carry you in your first season.

I also considered El Shaarawy but he's wayyy more expensive but not a lot more talented.

Play Muniain as a striker in a poachers role and watch the goals fly in

I have Bernard as my AML and he's great. Scores goals and assists. Only problem is that it will take him a while to adapt, and because of this he has a pretty ****** first season. So don't expect him to carry you in your first season.

I also considered El Shaarawy but he's wayyy more expensive but not a lot more talented.

Same here with bernard, he was terrible in the 1st season, then this season he is my top performer, top assist man, even though he played 10 games less and now injured for 4 months. Im going to sell him though, as I already have Immense IF (AMR)with Lamela, i dont like having two IFs, one should be winger. which Griezmann and Oxlade got it covered

Muniain is also in my team, but loaned him to sevilla, he is doing great there.