I'm back...

ajw

Reaction score
Didn't make a thread saying I'd be away, but I've been travelling in the US for the past month, hence my lack of activity on here. Anyway I'm back now and I'm liking the new skin/colours. It looks a lot more professional imo, but also more classic, the green reminds me of ye olde CMBase.

America was fooking awesome btw :p

Welcome back ajw.

Ive noticed that you've been away since i havent seen you post in the man utd threads for the past month lol

yh loads of changes on this site looks much better. Hope you had a wonderful time in the US.

Last edited:
i have no idea who u r because i only joined a couple of days ago but welcome back anyway:D

Welcome back Andy. We missed you. How was your trip then?

aw thanks, it was unbelievable. Went to both coasts and tried to cram in as much as possible. The 1000+ pics I'm uploading to facebook should do it justice!

Welcome back ajw.

Ive noticed that you've been away since i havent seen you post in the man utd threads for the past month lol

yh loads of chances on this site looks much better. Hope you had a wonderful time in the US.

cheers it was great. Lol I thought they might have been quieter :p

i have no idea who u r because i only joined a couple of days ago but welcome back anyway:D

me either but hes supports united so welcome back mister

haha, I've been with the site for ages as you can probably tell by my number of posts. Nice to see new members who are staying and making more than two posts!

yayyy hey Andy :) checked out your pics...they look class

good to see you back

Haa i dont even no who he is i just put welcome back being polite :)

aw thanks, it was unbelievable. Went to both coasts and tried to cram in as much as possible. The 1000+ pics I'm uploading to facebook should do it justice!

Just had a look at your first album on Facebook. It looks great. I'd love to drive across American like that. Wish I could afford it :(

I don't know who you are but welcome back :) lol

Welcome back Andy, gonna check out the photos later.

Welcome back ajw! :)

Hope you had a great time in the States. Which I'm sure you did judging by your responses.

Just what we need, more noise from United fans. -.- lol :p