Doesn't look like a trustworthy tactic to me :\
What ,trusworthy,leave this thread and never return,you haven't even tested it and you put it under doubt,dissapointing
I STARTED THIS THREAD; WHICH IS ALL ABOUT MY TACTIC AND PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OTHER THINGS.
YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO POST ANYTHING,THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING,NOT OBLIGATED TO DOWNLOAD,IF YOU DOWNLOAD POST SOME RESULTS-IF YOU DO NOT POST RESULTS I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR OPPINION IS.

What ,trusworthy,leave this thread and never return,you haven't even tested it and you put it under doubt,dissapointing
I STARTED THIS THREAD; WHICH IS ALL ABOUT MY TACTIC AND PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OTHER THINGS.
YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO POST ANYTHING,THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING,NOT OBLIGATED TO DOWNLOAD,IF YOU DOWNLOAD POST SOME RESULTS-IF YOU DO NOT POST RESULTS I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR OPPINION IS.

No mate I haven't tested it but you have and have posted your results... What I mean to say is that the tactic looks a bit like what Raikan said about "You score two, I score three" as we can't see consistency in the results.
I'll be happy to look at your future results and test the tactic if the outcome is more inviting.

And I didn't post my opinion because I was obligated, I posted it because like I said, it's my opinion and I can share it as much as I please as long as I do it correctly :)

And then came the improved and more stable version.I decided that the actual formation was leaking and wanted to change that.I lowered the fullbacks and wingers to a classic 4-4-2.Changed mentality,roles,tweaked it,then tweaked it again.

Result: A more stable squad,better attacks,more possession,more CCC's.

The tactic is a 4-4-2 with:

• Rigid Mentality
  • The formation has:

1. Sweeper keeper with Defend Role
  2. 2 Wingbacks with Support Role
  3. 2 Limited Defenders: One cover one stopper
  4. 2 Wingers with Support Role- Left winger hugs touchline,but i use Nani here as he cuts inside and does it well. -Right winger has normal wide mark.
  5. Left midfielder is a Deep lp. with short passing cause he is tackled a lot and no need for counter attacks from middle.
  6. Right midfielder is a Ball winning m.
  7. Left striker is an advanced forward ,Rooney is perfect for this role,Right striker is a Deep lying forward with Attack role as i want him more involved in scoring.

I use opp. instructions on: attacking midfielders: Amc(in 4-2-3-1,4-1-2-1-2,etc)
: lone strikers.

Amc: Closing down always,tackle hard,tight marking,and weaker foot.
St: Same as above.

I left match preparation to my assistant,i attend to press conferences but most of times my assistant does them.
I talk with the team,60 % i ask my assistant, but sometimes(40%) i feel he's wrong and modify his team talk.

• I continued with the original tactic 5 more matches and you can tell:
  • png.gif
    Sunderland v Man Utd (Split View).png (647.1 KB)-2 goals from Sunderland.
  • png.gif
    Man Utd v West Brom (Split View).png (644.9 KB)-No goal conceeded here,it's West Brom.
  • png.gif
    Basel v Man Utd (Split View).png (662.0 KB)-Basel gave me 2.
  • png.gif
    Stoke v Man Utd (Split View).png (665.6 KB)-Stoke gave me 2.
  • png.gif
    Arsenal v Man Utd (Split View).png (649.4 KB)-Arsenal tried and failed.

Then new tactic came and never left:
  • png.gif
    Man Utd v Tottenham (Split View).png (644.1 KB)-Possesion,shots on goal,CCC's,goals.
  • png.gif
    Man Utd v Basel (Split View).png (650.3 KB)-Possesion,shots,CCC,goals.
  • png.gif
    Man Utd v Wolves (Split View).png (648.7 KB)-Possesion,shots,CCC and many goals,none from corner.
  • png.gif
    Man City v Man Utd (Split View)-2.png (655.3 KB)-With Man City was hard as they use same formation.4-4-2 and didn't know how to cope with them.Still a win.
  • png.gif
    Aston Villa v Man Utd (Split View).png (658.9 KB)-And more goals.
  • png.gif
    Man Utd v Wigan (Split View).png (653.9 KB)-Sturdy and stubborn enemies.
  • png.gif
    Sparta Prague v Man Utd (Split View).png (658.0 KB)-Some offensive play.
  • png.gif
    Man Utd v Blackburn (Split View).png (646.1 KB)-Decimation.
  • png.gif
    Man Utd v Sunderland (Split View).png (658.6 KB)-A lesson ,not to play so offensive against me.
  • png.gif
    Blackpool v Man Utd (Split View)-2.png (642.0 KB)-A win without worries as Real game is next.
  • png.gif
    Man Utd v R. Madrid (Split View).png (672.9 KB)-Showed them who's the boss, as i make 18 points and Real qualifies with 10 points.A controlled match from 0 to 90.

Tactic available soon as i need to test with a lower team and improve.
Also working on a version to play only against 1 striker formation.

A little update with my latest match:
png.gif
Man Utd v Arsenal (Split View).png (663.6 KB).

Last edited: