Arjan7

Reaction score
I know this isn't the right place but don't know what is so here goes:

I am getting SO MANY midfield injuries. I play four in midfield and have 8 injured players. ALL MIDFIELDERS

What do i do?

Their training is actually lower than defenders (set to medium) but they seem to all be injured or really tired. I'm signing one more player as cover but this isn't til the january window

Any ideas :S

probably becuase you are asking them to do a lot in game in their roles, ie lots of running, lots of tackling and competing for the ball,all this increases the chances of injuries, from impacts and over exertion, post screenshots of their advanced instructions

its either because ur training is to hardcore for them , or u have played to many games in a row with them.

is it becuase their closing down is "Whole Pitch" What should i set it to?

maybe 2/3rds?

yeah it does. i can see why your amc and mc's are getting injured, they are doing heavy closing down, which means serious amounts of running, your amc is also running from deep., which means you need these players to be uber fit, battleaxes who dont get injured much, remember they will have to drift a long way wide to shut down wide players. you also need to rotate, and the not push their physical training (strength and aerobic) too hard. who are those three players by the way?

its not because of that , i play like that and they dont get injured that much , i see that u playing in england since u have such an extreme match schedule , i suggest u change ur team 2 in 2 matches.

I tend to use

------Flamini

Sissoko - Montilivo

-------Ozil

but i do rotate A LOT

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

So just tone down the running? thanks, great help madsheep, you ledge

i play fluid attacking football which requires a lot of closing, you want them to be fit battle axes because they will make a lot of tackles. you should check your training. you dont need uber rotation though

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

yeah, watch your games, and then look at how far they are running in game stats, and also watch the match screen and look at how far they have to run to close down players.

Okay thanks,

Toned down the closing down and the running from deep. Also toned their training down a bit, so i should be more balanced, Thanks once again for your help, it has been much appreciated:)

also the little thing like the game tempo, not starting them if they are below 90% unless absolute necessary. when they get injured, take notice of what kind of injuries they are. are they strains like hamstrings etc? because thats over exertion. or are they impact injuries, because they are generally from contact, ie hard tacking from you, or from the oppostion

Oh ok good point on the types of injuries, i tend not to play a player unless he is at 90%

Finished for today, but will check what injuries they've got tomorow and will take what you've said into account

I know that one injury was 4 months during an international which wasn't my fault, but the injuries were doing my nut it

in internatiol duty , tell them to dont play for more then 45min

it was a competitive game, and i do that anyways

Flaminis actually been one of the better ones, i think its been a couple of big injurues and being short on quality cover thats really highlighted the problem

Have tried the shout 'Take a breather' when you are well ahead? Tried to not close down too much then and to not get stuck in unnecessarily? The shouts have a huge impact on the game.

Ah no, didn't know that, will do

Turns out most of my injuries were broken bones and the like. No muscle strains to speak of, just bad luck i suppose

Ah no, didn't know that, will do

Turns out most of my injuries were broken bones and the like. No muscle strains to speak of, just bad luck i suppose
yeah that's just bad luck and impact injuries, look at the stats to see how many tackles they are making and how many fouls they suffer