soccerkid5

Reaction score
I'm at inter in the 2nd season as said above and this is my team :
GOALKEEPERS :
Julio Cesar / Viviano /( Japanese GK In youth that is on loan who is judged by a world class scout with 4 stars)

Maicon / Douglas/ Zanetti ( retiring in june 2013 )
Lucio / Walter Samuel
Andrea Ranocchia / Cordoba
Pablo Armero / Cristian Chivu (set to retire at June 2013)/ Nagatomo

MIDFIELDERS :
Cambiasso / Motta / Suso ( on loan and in my youth team ) / Sneijder
Montolivo / Verratti / Stankovic/ Jadson / Coutihno ( loaned out )

Winger :
Yassine El Ghannassy

FORWARDS :
Diego Forlan / Castaignos ( Also on loan )
Matias Suarez
Pazzini
Milito
Kadlec

N.B I'm not worrying about the winger situation because I play a narrow 4-3-3 or a 4-1-2-3 so I am not bothered too much about the winger deficiency . I think my midfield is good enough but my defence isn't that great in my opinion and Zanetti leaving is a huge blow. So If any of you have any suggestions pertaining to my defence I would love that, I'm also pretty content with my strikers but I don't mind suggestions all around . Thanks in advance

I'd sign Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Muniesa or Prestia (unless they have poor scout reports on your game, but I doubt all 3 will suck, one is usually beast) to replace the aging Cordoba/samuel/lucio trio and Ezequiel Munoz from Palermo as a straight in there CB.

For LB, I'd suggest Criscito or Olsson, and if you really want pure attack, Christian Fuchs. RB you may want Vrsaljko or Corchia.

Maybe try get a young stiker, as 3/5 are around 29-34 such as Carlos Fierro or Erick Torres.

Other than that, I would let stankovic grow old and put Coutinho in his place, and the same with Motta and Cambiasso with Suso. Possibly catching Thiago or Rafinha might aide your ageing midfield but I don't think they're high priority.