faulky10

Reaction score
Has any one come across issue's with getting international jobs?

Here are a few screenshots in a row after applying for the Wales u19 job.

View attachment 290192
View attachment 290193
View attachment 290194
View attachment 290195
View attachment 290196
View attachment 290197

As you can see, I apply for the job; it confirms I want to apply I say yes. Then The job still appears in Job Centre so I decide to take a look if I can still apply and yes, yes I can still apply - But I just did? Then I click continue and check my inbox and there is no confirmation of the application...

Is there a simple setting I am missing or something?

Looks like a bug to me, but I couldn't really say one way or the other. I stopped applying for international jobs after FA laughed me off, even after I won the PL two years in a row. They settled for Brendan Rodgers instead, who has lower reputation and not nearly as many achievements.

Found this though: Question about international management U19-U23
Not that it really helps, since no one has replied. But at least it shows you're not the only one.

Looks like a bug to me, but I couldn't really say one way or the other. I stopped applying for international jobs after FA laughed me off, even after I won the PL two years in a row. They settled for Brendan Rodgers instead, who has lower reputation and not nearly as many achievements.

Found this though: Question about international management U19-U23
Not that it really helps, since no one has replied. But at least it shows you're not the only one.

Well that is just ****. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully they fix it and it works in on-going saves not new ones.