BlackSamba

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I have been browsing some of the Photoshop stuff you guys can do, and its all very impressive.

Could I ask one of you guys to design me an iphone wallpaper?! Preferably a Blackburn one, with some pictures of maybe, Chris Samba, Robinson, Morten Gamst Pederson, David Dunn?!

Cheers!

hi,im abit of a noob at photoshop just getting the hang of it but i thought id hav ago at this for u and come up with this

Last edited:
NICE.......Dazzy D..could you make one for me...Man utd with OT background with rooney, nani n chicharito.

NICE.......Dazzy D..could you make one for me...Man utd with OT background with rooney, nani n chicharito.
sure ill giv it ago,giv us a day or two as its xmas but ill post bk here shortly when its ready

hope this is ok for u , i havent got an iphone so dont know wht it looks like in display,if it needs to be faded out more like blackburn one let me know or any other changes

Dazzy try downloading some fonts from dafont.com and find a tutorial on how to improve your text

this way it will be more professional and look nicer rather than just normal fonts with normal colour :)

Pretty swish idea. What's the dimensions for an iPhone?

pretty swish idea. What's the dimensions for an iphone?
320 x 480

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Dazzy try downloading some fonts from dafont.com and find a tutorial on how to improve your text

this way it will be more professional and look nicer rather than just normal fonts with normal colour :)
i see wht u mean now thks 4 the tips will download some fonts will help with making me own sigs,no doubt someone will do a request an iphone wallpaper thread now lol

hope this is ok for u , i havent got an iphone so dont know wht it looks like in display,if it needs to be faded out more like blackburn one let me know or any other changes

Dazz..its fine by me.....its a bit faded..maybe make it a little richer in color for the players but job well done...enjoy your christmas

thks m8 hav a good xmas urself,i will make it richer in colour for u no probs,bit l8 to start with it now but shouldnt take long ill hav another go l8er on and maybe put better style txt for the red devils bit